Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially an awesome, fast host. Recently, downtimes have been terrible and VERY FAR from their Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime. Found myself a new host, but because I have been with Pete for a while now, looking to stick around for now to see how things turn out. :)

Guys Pete just rocks.

I have to say that the down time was my fault.
My site for some reason use a lot of resources.
Anyway after long talking, with Pete, this guy is really nice.

I eaven did not mentioned the word refound and he refounded me the money, he ask me, and that is strange, i think i am been with him from the 22nd of last month, and was nothing wrong with his server, was my site and i believe another one that are really source demanding.
Now he says that the server is lightening fast.

Actually I ask him if would manage a dedicated server for me, but he refused, because need to grow slowly and now need to concentrade on the base of his business "SHARED HOSTING" before grow to VPS and eventually dedi servers.

Need to run to get a dedi server, my site is down now

bye

I already have refunded some and will refund some others too. Im gonna check at least all orders last 7-10 days and they will be refunded at least.

I demand a refund! I payed you $0.00 and i need that money back to pay for new hosting!
kthxbai :)

EDIT: yeah you read right. Mr. Beest was giving me free hosting b/c he is such a great guy. GOod luck in anything you do in the future mate. And guys pls dont bitch about this problem. It aint his fault. I know no1 is atm but it will happen. Probably.
But yeah good luck with everything mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back