Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let all of you know that we are having automated backups now so not should happen same as before. Also big improvements coming with new server very soon, no worries everybody move with it and no downtime expected. Btw thanks to my current customers you have been really nice clients, no anything suspicious going on and server loads are very good all the time.

offshoregod has really good service. they had some server broken problems but everything is back to normal now and i am still them with because of their excellent support.

offshoregod has really good service. they had some server broken problems but everything is back to normal now and i am still them with because of their excellent support.

Thanks dude, we have automated backups ON again and we have just moved to new server today and i think nobody can complain who is our client. New layout done today also. Busy busy

We have possibly somekind of IP issue at a moment. Server is running all the time but cant get it online properly yet :( EDIT: it was dns issue, all good now again :D

This guy is trusted. I have a hosting from him and the hosting till now has only one downtime today. But no was the downtime was the server (dns) problem. I recommended this guy Fast Server Fast Support.

Looks like need still to fix one thing: WE ARE NOT RESELLERS, WE HAVE BEEN AT OWN SERVER FEW WEEKS NOW!!! And one thing more: i didnt raise prices after bought server, isnt that fair or what? We are still offering cheap deals. This server is bought from wrzhost, Nick please confirm this for these people.

Alrighty then... I'll try your hosting out for 1 quarter and see how things goes. Here is my order no:

Your Order Number is: 6442571933

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back