Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why your server still not work for me ? X-(

This is no support thread, you have messed nameserver thing according your message at livezilla. Do what i said and wait, after that if its not working we do something else. Leave support tickets, no support here.

Hello old customers and possible new ones, we have moved last night to our own server so everybody can stop crap about reselling. If you have problems to find cpanel contact us via support chat on site or leave support ticket. Also if your site not working properly let us know and it will be fixed. And those who are my resellers your account will be transfered soon as possible. To test our new server speed download test file here.
And for those who didnt know: all accounts ordered quarterly get one month extra free added.

Half of it works and half doesn't at the moment.

Main site doesn't load...

But i can login ( cpanel & FTP ) via IP no problem to my reseller and accounts i have created.

But if i put the link in my browser i get....

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

Half of it works and half doesn't at the moment.

Main site doesn't load...

But i can login ( cpanel & FTP ) via IP no problem to my reseller and accounts i have created.

But if i put the link in my browser i get....

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

You have some other problems cause our main site also not working for you without proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back