Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im actually surprised by the low price your offering , just 1.99$ for offshore hosting? I'm far from familiar with all this, but when taking a look at your site i'm not completely convinced that i should try this, even though this is by far the cheapest i have seen ...

Could anyone try to convince me that this offshore nl hosting really is good ? and reliable and all that stuff ?

how come that ur price is way below all the rest.. where the rest is like 10$, u are just 2$ ... :p? sound to good to be true actually

Honestly, most of companies out there are paying for dedicated servers and that's why they can't be selling the packages for only 2$ / month. It's not a problem to you since you own a reseller.

No, the point is you are paying 20$[?] for a reseller and that's why you can keep prices as low as 2$ / month. On the other side, most of companies out there are paying 150$+ for the server(+WHMcs license(20$) + cP/WHM or DA license etc etc).

Our licence is fine and i have not got any contact from you. Leave support ticket if you have something to say. I am not available always at msn or support chat but via support tickets you can get contact surely.

ill remove my msg for now untill i heard from you, i placed a ticket now, before i cuoldn't since i got the login problems. thats solved now ! waiting for your answer on the ticket

I just answered your support ticket. You have not registered your domain. We are not registering domains. Register your domain cause its available and cheap, after that update nameservers.

Everything is alright now, I got very good assistance from this guy, great service, great host !

I recommen offshoregod to anyone ! Its cheap , good, reliable and fast

I've been with him for a while now and he is always quick to respond to my problems and does his best to help me work them out. No down time and unlike previous hosts he has all the usual issues already worked out with his server settings. I'm definitely glad I gave his service a shot.

I hope you are not making this as a quick buck for 1 month and then disappear....

Your prices are way too low :(. Check the support ticket, I'm requesting domain name change ;).

Please, I chose wrong server, I chose US server, I am hosting a forum for my clan and we sometimes share warez links (rapidshare). Could you please change my plan from US to NL?

Check support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back