Other MysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents, Unmetered bandwidth, Starts from 14.99$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ newuploader:

yfxQwW.png

Help me.

There could be 4 reasons to get that error.

1. You might have entered your premium account details wrongly

2. Or the Premium might be expired.

3. Maybe link is dead

4. Or there are spaces in the link you're trying to transload
Ex : http://wupload.com/files/12345678/My sBorg com

It should be like this --> http://wupload.com/files/12345678/My_sBorg_com

In that case, you can just copy paste this --> http://wupload.com/files/12345678 In transload page.

It works :p

download from filesonic and wupload is extremely slow kirru :facepalm:

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/W5Q51e.png[/SLIDE]

^ @kirru .. yeah even me.. for past 2 days :(

I don't think 1.7MBps is slow speed :P
and we never promised to give you a exact speed. Anyway, That is from filehost side, our server have nothing to do with that :)

@DANG3ROUS
lol.
really mate. its filehost dependent. sborg cant do anything about it even if you have 10gb connection.

Look at rapidshare
FG2IYP.jpg

New Uploader- we are in this sector for a long time and we know how to do it and it is not necessary to teach us how like a 3-4 child. Your hosting is disgusting in every aspect, because I have lots of problems:
1-My data has changed several times.
2- The speed for downloading files is terrible.
3-You claimed that the problem is from torrent trackers but only with your server is not downloading.
4- You have a fucking rule for max 3 process and hosting that is unlimited, but these processes continue more than 3 hours.
Look the pictures and if you are а correct, loyal and honest person with me, give me my money back. I don't want to bother anymore with you.

ujZsz.png

Ty7Kw.png

guZcH.png

When Today I started 3 processes at same time they continue more than 3 hours

PO0sa.png

NFsuk.png

How I can be satisfied ? I`m a cheater or abuser ??? For you I`m your "BIG PROBLEM "
and is right because your sborg hosting is my nightmare
more screens

QTiFL.png

vFWQa.png

EGuRY.png

0d2sY.png

B37tC.png

not like 3-4yrs child, you behave like a new born memory loss patient, I always explained you everything from a corner, you says that you understand and comes again with the same issue after a while.

Answers to your points :

1- If your data has changed, we have nothing to do with it, it might be you who changed, we don't access your account and change, you might have shared your account with anyone.
2- I told you many times that's filehost issue, not our server
3- If it is our server problem, why the heck can any private torrent file will be downloaded at max 40MBps? Using a public torrent and expecting 100MB of speed is your problem, not ours. WE NEVER PROMISED TO GIVE A EXACT SPEED.

MrReWy.png

4- If we have a fucking rule, why you choosed our service? ^o) we didn't put any new rule, they were from starting.

man, do you think am the owner of filesonic? if you have problem with filesonic speeds, you should solve it with the filehost, it has nothing to do with our server.

fUiRG0.png

Yes am still correct, am loyal and am honest, giving you the best service with no profit and still in lose and explaining you with the same issue more than 5times. we have a refund policy of 24hours only.

Last edited:
@eur0tica
Filesonic to Sborg Speed is terrible.
Try another host.. wupload is giving like 2-4mb while rapidshare gives about 7mb and beyond :P

Say me only why I wait more than 3 hours for 1gb !!!
How to continue to use your Server who upload 1gb for 2hours and don`t upload more than 25gb daily ? Problem is not the number of processes - problems are download speed and their durations .
man, do you think am the owner of filesonic? if have problem with filesonic speeds, you should solve it with the filehost, it has nothing to do with our server.
I haven`t problems with filesonic but your hosting have problems with Filesonic , And you're the one who must resolve . I write several times to filesonic owners and they said their speeds are OK .

And why said nothing about for discrepancy between time and download speed

Say me only why I wait more than 3 hours for 1gb !!!
How to continue to use your Server who upload 1gb for 2hours and don`t upload more than 25gb daily ? Problem is not the number of processes - problems are download speed and their durations .

I haven`t problems with filesonic but your hosting have problems with Filesonic , And you're the one who must resolve . I write several times to filesonic owners and they said their speeds are OK .

And why said nothing about for discrepancy between time and download speed

Use your brain mate, if that our server issue, it should give the same speed to all filehosts and torrents. I've took a latest tests and showed you the proof already, If you have eyes, please have a look at them. 'Test speed of eur0tica'
Since it is not our server issue, we can't help you more on it that's it.

Several times tried but I receive " Direct Download Link not Found"

You should have premium accounts to do that. or if you have premium account, make sure you havn't entered wrongly or they're expired.

Last edited:
Be Sure I have premium account on Wupload .
And Why uploading with same username and password but don`t download :facepalm:
Why repeat the same tell me specifically for the discrepancy between time and download speed

disclaimer:
I am not working with MysBorg.com
I am just a customer trying to help.

I tried to download again from filesonic today..
zySEeH.jpg

Try to download again today in any link that you like.. Lets say 100mb file from filesonic.
lets see how long it would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back