Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If you asked for special premium, then there is special ftp which will take you to upload account dir directly. Please ask vizoomer in ticket, he will provide you that.

oh ok thanks, its because he put it so bluntly that ftp was disabled, and i paid for ftp so i felt i was just getting screwed. Just gotta wait now I guess

Last edited:
oh ok thanks, its because he put it so bluntly that ftp was disabled, and i paid for ftp so i felt i was just getting screwed. Just gotta wait now I guess
we generally don't give FTP+Premium accounts

but as you wanted it for adding upload account i've made a ftp account that directly takes you at that place

roy. Nice to see ur all probs solved.

average service so far regarding downloading, will most likely get sborg after this or a vps/rdp if I find one that does everything I need. Was a bit concerned as my cpu load is stuck at 100% even though I hadn't even done anything, but everything still responded quickly so not sure why that is saying that :S. Just doing auto-transload atm which is 5part 4.4gb it stops every once and a while for an unknown reason but its still going. Upload speed has been awful to be honest and doesn't work with filesonic and fileserve, the only two I upload to. Submitted a ticket but its coming to 24 hours and I haven't been able to properly use the server yet, so I feel to be able to make sure I get a refund I am going to have to request it before I get a chance to use the server, bad times :(

Last edited:
Speed is very good,download and upload and support is exelent i open 5 tickets and geting answear very fast.So conclusion for now:Good speed,exelent support,working plugins and most important cheap ;)

I cant find that confing file in myleech for autoupload.So crazybana +1

And i see that FTP+premium is possible so could you explain me whats the procedure for getting both together?

And i see that FTP+premium is possible so could you explain me whats the procedure for getting both together?

Wouldn't advise it, you lose access to everything apart from accounts. So no checking files etc. For how many posts in this thread and all the good feedback, I have had a terrible quality product, had better service elsewhere for same price and now regret not staying with that guy, but that server was down alot, whereas while this one is up, I can't upload rendering it worthless.

Please check my order

Order Number: 3498427412

I dont have a domain how can i access my rapid leech also please activate the premium for filehost

Last edited:
i dnt know how to use auto upload could sombody help me ? :(

I guess you want to add your accounts for auto upload ?
if thats so then request the ftp in a support ticket which will take ou directly to the upload plugins folder so you can add it

if you want FTP only for adding the upload accounts you can request one in a support ticket which will directly take you to the upload plugins folder

Please check my order

Order Number: 3498427412

I dont have a domain how can i access my rapid leech also please activate the premium for filehost

your order will be activated within a few mins

I guess you want to add your accounts for auto upload ?
if thats so then request the ftp in a support ticket which will take ou directly to the upload plugins folder so you can add it

if you want FTP only for adding the upload accounts you can request one in a support ticket which will directly take you to the upload plugins folder

Ok but if i request that then i loose premim accounts?

Support still havent replied to my concern

Anyway the transload speed is great but how come when I remote upload I only get 300-400 kbps speed and when I tried downloading myself this is the speed?

aec04f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back