Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

493 comments

(Removed pic)
Waiting patiently. Never asked for a demo or anything, but my current is 100mbps unmetered 20gb space for 11.99 so this is worth a try.

..Four hours later..

Conversed with Vickot on the Live Support and he assured me it was coming and there was some minor maintenance...
 
Last edited:
All our servers are 1Gbps and we have proof for it and regarding maintaince, its going on file host not on our servers. Try uploading to duckload, filesonic etc, it will proove the 1Gbps.
 
Not what I meant but I figured it out anyways thanks to the other sites FAQ

Format is always:

"http://yourip:2082"

For cPanel login.

Should be more prominent on your site or something because it's nowhere.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,274
Messages
63
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom