MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment Proof:
068a6426.png

Thanks Styla!

Buddy I know about DMCA but I am DAMN SURE that the Mass Deletions happening are not DMCA Deletions.

Its a Bug and I think even Hitman on DP confirmed that its a Bug which will not be fixed in the current version if its a difficult one because in v2 this will not be there. But I requested again to solve this for the current version.

I know very well which files that are deleted in my account are DMCA Deletions or Deletions due to inactivity. :)

Hope you understand because I have a different point here (The series deletion point) and sorry if I am rude...:P

Btw I even upload many public domain books then how they are deleted if you say its a DMCA deletion.

So if you BELIEVE that its not DMCA, then the only thing left is inactive file deletion, which every file host follows. Although i have suggested a couple of times that the automatic deletion time should be 90 days rather than the current 30 days, but well i doubt anything new will be implemented in this version.

Payment Proof:
068a6426.png

Thanks Styla!
Well done junglistek!

Hope you'll reach $500 this monthB-)
me make $486 is $4.75 :( tho is mor best 4X times mor me make mony insted 2 fileserve. How much 4 thousand dl u?
What I understand is you are making more with Megashare as compare to fileserve but your emoticons shows you are not happy, am i right or you just used wrong emoticons in your mesages?
So if you BELIEVE that its not DMCA, then the only thing left is inactive file deletion, which every file host follows. Although i have suggested a couple of times that the automatic deletion time should be 90 days rather than the current 30 days, but well i doubt anything new will be implemented in this version.
We are so close to release v2 so that's why not taking major changes in this version, all your concerns will be removed with V2B-)

Thanks!!!

Hi burnout,

Welcome to Megashare, In our current version you can't see your earnings but you can estimate based on other's income around $4-$7/1000 downloads. We count all countries and file sizes so you don't have to worry about anything, wait time is just 5 minutes so you get maximum downloads in a day.

We send payments at the end of each month.

Thanks!

Hum ok, strange but why not.
Will test this month, thx ! :)

Hello,

Sorry, oone more question : I registered with a Gmail adress coz my normal French email adress wasnt working (never received confirmation link).
But my Paypal adress isnt my Gmail one (ie : I registered on Megashare with an email adress which is NOT my paypal adress).

Where can I set my Paypal email ? Thx.

Last edited:
You can't change your email now, better if you attach this email with Paypal as well or you send me your affiliate and paypal emails at the end of the each month so that we can process your payment to correct address.

Thanks!

If yes y my all no gone? Me all ther no 1 go all staye!!
Hi sexy me thks u got sexy files is y

Lol..
I don't think that's the reason that my files are deleted..:P

That is IMPOSSIBLE..
All the 200 files (in a series) cannot become inactive at the same time.

me make $486 is $4.75 :( tho is mor best 4X times mor me make mony insted 2 fileserve. How much 4 thousand dl u?

What I understand is you are making more with Megashare as compare to fileserve but your emoticons shows you are not happy, am i right or you just used wrong emoticons in your mesages?

For that emoticon there is one reason that his rate gone down compared to past months even though he earned more than FileServe. And I think he is also asking for what is the rate per 1000 downloads for you...:)

We are so close to release v2 so that's why not taking major changes in this version, all your concerns will be removed with V2B-)

Hmm..
I know that v2 will rock but until its not launched I have nothing but to pray that the Mass Deletion doesn't happen again because you know that it takes me a lot of time to re-upload that many files..

Anyways hope for the best...

hello styla..can i know what date usually send the payment each month?

The payments starts from 1st day of the next month and you usually get your payment in 2-3 days approx. :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

I am sorry to announce, but I am kinda disappointed. I mean, you guys are telling us constantly about v2 since november, and what has happened? over 4 months and nothing is happening.

Earnings are going down, system is buggy. :(

hello styla..can i know what date usually send the payment each month?
We usually process payments in the first week of each month.
Hmm..
I know that v2 will rock but until its not launched I have nothing but to pray that the Mass Deletion doesn't happen again because you know that it takes me a lot of time to re-upload that many files..

Anyways hope for the best...
I don't think this will happen again, most probably you'll have v2 in your hands before it happens.B-)
I am sorry to announce, but I am kinda disappointed. I mean, you guys are telling us constantly about v2 since november, and what has happened? over 4 months and nothing is happening.

Earnings are going down, system is buggy. :(
We are really sorry delightedx3.

We know it's going frustrated now but trust me we are really working hard to get it done as soon as possible and now we are so close, It's not a matter of months now, you'll have v2 in few weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back