MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Megashare download link no more work with download managers, It's a premium feature so that's why we have to change our scripts.

Congarats!

You bought them online?

Nope..
I bought from a local shop..
I can't buy anything through paypal now..

You guys now might have got the news abt disaster in Sendai, Japan :( :'(
Do we have any affiliates over there..

Last edited:
i gotta say, your remote upload is one of the slowest i ever seen 15kbs/s -_- !
Sorry to hear that, there may be some server problem, please keep trying and if you experience it for long time, just let me know and I'll sort this out.

Are you using on site remote option?

Styla there is another Mass Deletion now..
This time Jan 2011 files are deleted :(

Its around just 4-5 Days or so when I re-uploaded the files for Nov and December 10 and now Jan and may Feb Files are also deleted...
Its giving a lot of trouble :( :'(
When will I post stuff then..? :(

Edit:
Total of around 200 Files deleted and average UD per day again gone down to 200 per day :(

I beg to solve this in the current version.. Plzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Hello Sam,

Is it possible that your same files are gone deleted every time you upload them? There may be some issue with them or new files are deleted all the time?

Hello Sam,

Is it possible that your same files are gone deleted every time you upload them? There may be some issue with them or new files are deleted all the time?

No.. Everytime new files are deleted which is in a series..

Eg.
Suppose there are 150 files in my account (Break Up A=50, B=50 and C=50)

1. What happens is in the first Mass Deletion "A" files are deleted and "B" and "C" files are not touched.

2. So I re-upload the deleted files A = D (50).

3. In the second Mass Deletion "B" files are deleted and "C" and "D/A" files are not touched.

4. So I re-upload the deleted files again B = E (50).

5. In the third Mass Deletion "C" files are deleted and "B/E" and "D/A" files are not touched.

6. So I re-upload the deleted files again C = F (50).

7. Now the process starts again, this time with D, E and F files.

The system doesn't looks if the files are new or old or re-uploaded old files.

What it does is, it deletes the files in series after some days (For Me this time was 60days files whereas previous deletions were of 90days files) whether you re-upload or not.

I hope I made you understand with that Maths above. :)

Sam you need to relax, files are deleted mainly because of DMCA request. To stay legal megashare has to comply with all DMCA requests, otherwise they will be shut down.

Once 1tb worth of files were deleted from my rapidshare account, but i wasn't concerned, simple because i know that what i do is illegal and there are consequences.

So dont worry and reupload the dead files.

Sam you need to relax, files are deleted mainly because of DMCA request. To stay legal megashare has to comply with all DMCA requests, otherwise they will be shut down.

Once 1tb worth of files were deleted from my rapidshare account, but i wasn't concerned, simple because i know that what i do is illegal and there are consequences.

So dont worry and reupload the dead files.

Buddy I know about DMCA but I am DAMN SURE that the Mass Deletions happening are not DMCA Deletions.

Its a Bug and I think even Hitman on DP confirmed that its a Bug which will not be fixed in the current version if its a difficult one because in v2 this will not be there. But I requested again to solve this for the current version.

I know very well which files that are deleted in my account are DMCA Deletions or Deletions due to inactivity. :)

Hope you understand because I have a different point here (The series deletion point) and sorry if I am rude...:P

Btw I even upload many public domain books then how they are deleted if you say its a DMCA deletion.

yah this is not DMCA deletion in my point of view because he mentioned that his files deleted after specific period of time so it may be a file life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back