MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to v2 too.

what will be the major features in new version?
We are implementing all advance features in our next version, trying our best to give you maximum advantages over other hosts that's why it's taking too long then expected.

@popular101
You should PM this to avoid Spam in your Mail Box..

And btw right now earnings are calculated at the end of the month so may not come to know it right now..

Hi, Styla

I don't know where to edit my payment method. I also don't where to see my earning statistics. Please help. Thanks!

Right now the only payment method is Paypal and the paypal ID is considered as the email ID which you used to register with Megashare.

If you have used some other ID while registering with Megashare then kindly add that ID in your paypal account.

And you cannot see your earnings right now.

All these will be solved in v2 of Megashare..:)

Thank You
Samsexy98

can i have a request?can i know if my earnings is looking good styla?just tell me yes or no styla..so i jave to know if i need other efforts to maxmize my earnings

nick4stan@yahoo.com
Hello popular,

We can't view your earning unless we get paid by our advertising companies but I may can tell you estimate if you share your unique downloads.
Hi, Styla

I don't know where to edit my payment method. I also don't where to see my earning statistics. Please help. Thanks!
Hi keithfcain,

You can't change your email address after registration and can't view your earnings as well, sorry for the trouble but we are making our new version to overcome all those problem.

How did you registered your account, through paypal email or other?

I got several feedback from my visitors that a whole lot of MS links are dead. I didn't think it's true but then I decided to check my file manager and more than 400 links were deleted. And 3/4 of it are active files. I would gladly re-upload it but each of the file is 1 GB in size and on top of that I'm not using any other file hosts. This alone will take months to re-upload.

I'm really disappointed as this is not the first that this happened.

Yes this deletion problem is causing a trouble for lot of affiliates inculding me but I am patient because v2 is coming soon and this problem won't be there.

I think we should be little more co-operative with Megashare and let's see what they offer us in near future.

Bulk is our system counting so don't pay attention to it, you'll be paid only for unique downloads.

Most of our users have 1:5 ratio of unique and bulk downloads, some have even more.

Thanks!

I've just realized I have also suffered a mass deletion.
all my files from January 2nd to January 10th are deleted. A total 105
I don't know if people were downloading them or not. Most of them were tvshows so It doesn't really matter. ^^

Last edited:
Guys we should now forget about Mass Deletion because what happened was the past and now we should concentrate further. Me too suffered but now back to normal..:)

I am sure that v2 will us so many benefits that we will forget that there was any such Mass Deletion problem sometime <3

@popular101
With avg income of other affiliates you might have earned $14-$24 so far.
This is just estimate, so it can be even bigger or may be smaller. :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

I was just relaying what happened. I didn't read the previous pages about what had happened. I'm sure you know this can be frustrating. But like I said, I like MegaShare because of its support and of course, the speed of remote upload.

You guys have been helping us and giving advices and I can't thank MS staff enough. And no, I'm not petty to leave MS because of the Mass Deletion. I can only hope V2 will be out soon before the MD hits us again. :-)

I've just realized I have also suffered a mass deletion.
all my files from January 2nd to January 10th are deleted. A total 105
I don't know if people were downloading them or not. Most of them were tvshows so It doesn't really matter. ^^
Yes this is a problem with all of our affiliates.

Sorry for the problem, I hope this won't happen again and you'll have new version in your hands.

here it is styla..thankz
As mentioned by sam you are near about minimum payout of $20.
I was just relaying what happened. I didn't read the previous pages about what had happened. I'm sure you know this can be frustrating. But like I said, I like MegaShare because of its support and of course, the speed of remote upload.

You guys have been helping us and giving advices and I can't thank MS staff enough. And no, I'm not petty to leave MS because of the Mass Deletion. I can only hope V2 will be out soon before the MD hits us again. :-)
Thanks for reporting this, we appreciate your interest in making Megashare a problem-free site kennt.

We decided to make a new site just for you guys, I know it's getting late and our affiliates are suffering a lot but in the end everything will be in best interest of all of us.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back