MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm also getting freeloaders having issues with JD, does anyone know if it is working with premium cos I'd like to suggest they buy premium, worth a shot B-)

This is very strange, if there are issues with 2 IDMs, are we absolutely sure about this? I've just skyped our head tech and he insists no changes have been made in the last 72hrs and no changes that would make the JD plug in out of date have been made in about a month. I've asked him still to investigate further, also as smithy has found out JD say the Megashare plug in is solved? Anyway as I say we're looking into this further. Thanks for the feedback

I've tried both Mipony and JD -- JD only shows Unknown file size and when I tried to download, it says Plugin error out of date while Mipony shows the file size but it says download error. Maybe it's just me.

More inputs from others would be great.

I've tried both Mipony and JD -- JD only shows Unknown file size and when I tried to download, it says Plugin error out of date while Mipony shows the file size but it says download error. Maybe it's just me.

You asre right. I tried again few hours ago and I'm getting the same error with Mipony

This was 10 minutes ago:
Fastest Remote Upload speed ever!

kmr8syr2nvghda98cf9.png

Alc,

You must have not seen this I guess.

[slide]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6707/mazei.png[/slide]

:D

Before i get bash, sorry for reposting this twice for those who have seen it. Just trying to show how awesome MegaShare is. ;-)

I don't think it is just you as a number of people are saying the same, meanwhile our tech is still investigating. Plug in out of date would suggest we have made some recent changes, however we haven't. So surely it must be them, although strange that two aren't working. Still trying to figure this out... Are these IDMs still working with other hosts?

Y u so broody worry 4 jd is other hostings they hate if no work then mor prem 4 us. Is best for download n more earn 4 us me like :)
Sorry trying to
understand your point. Are you saying other hosts block IDMs so why are we concerned. Please
clarify? Or are you saying you think you can sell more premiums if the IDMs don't work with MS?

You asre right. I tried again few hours ago and I'm getting the same error
with Mipony

This was 10 minutes ago:
Fastest Remote Upload speed ever!

kmr8syr2nvghda98cf9.png
Alc, You must have not seen this I guess.

[slide]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6707/mazei.png[/slide]
:D

Before i get bash, sorry for reposting this twice for those who have seen it. Just trying to
show how awesome MegaShare is. ;-)

Thanks both alc and kennt for showing that Megashare has the fastest remote upload in the market. So that's the fastest remote upload speeds + the highest earnings + the most downloads. Pretty good I think most would agree and that's before we improve things further with our relaunch.
All at WJ please don't wait for V2. Join Megashare now. So many are proving we are still the best
even before the relaunch and that affiliates can make $1000+ from 1 weeks work. Proving this isn't just a good part time income opportunity, but a really good full time income opportunity! Meanwhile we will get to the bottom of the IDM issue, perhaps ask them what they think the issue is. Thank you all for your support, you are a wonderul community here at WJ

Mega, thx for coming on this thread, you make it clear, you're right about the upload speeds and downloads and as for earnings, have you seen this on dp proving your earnings point. What could these guys do if they worked harder? I for one am really motivated by all this:

Originally Posted by betterweb Hey MS support I got $943.75 last month from about a week and a half uploading multiple rar files and autoposting. Ok not quite as good as sam with his $146.10 from one days work, but not bad. How do you think I can take this to the next level cos I'm doing quite a lot already and what do you think is the most can be earnt on MS. Hey sam care to share some of your secrets?

Sam, confused, I think I may have worked harder than you and I didn't make $146 with 1 days work. Seriously I know we all like to keep some things to ourselves, but how can you do that and say it was just easy and you did nothing much? I really don't understand.

Sam, confused, I think I may have worked harder than you and I didn't make $146 with 1 days work. Seriously I know we all like to keep some things to ourselves, but how can you do that and say it was just easy and you did nothing much? I really don't understand.
We have to respect the fact that it is up to Sam what he shares

Mega, thx for coming on this thread, you make it clear, you're right about the upload speeds and downloads and as for earnings, have you seen this on dp proving your earnings point. What could these guys do if they worked harder? I for one am really motivated by all this:
Originally Posted by betterweb Hey MS support I got $943.75 last month from about a week and a half uploading multiple rar files and autoposting. Ok not quite as good as sam with his $146.10 from one days work, but not bad. How do you think I can take this to the next level cos I'm doing quite a
lot already and what do you think is the most can be earnt on MS. Hey sam care to share some of
your secrets?
OK the most I have seen someone earn on Megashare in one month is $26000 but he has a big site and only uses Megashare if you research you can probably work out who that is, not for me to say. However, there is someone new that signed up last month who found us on this forum who was paid $4000 for his december downloads but hasn't posted his payment proof :(

OK the most I have seen someone earn on Megashare in one month is $26000 but he has a big site and only uses Megashare if you research you can probably work out who that is, not for me to say. However, there is someone new that signed up last month who found us on this forum who was paid $4000 for his december downloads but hasn't posted his payment proof :(

$26000 A MONTH WTF!!!! So if he does that every month he is making over $300,000 a year from Megashare!!! Who is this guy THAT'S HUGE MONEY. HOW DO I DO THAT???? PLS, PLS TELL ME

More IDM not working
I tried Rdesc and they don0t have a Megashare.com plug in.
USD (universal share downloader) does have a Megashare.com plug in but is not working neither.
:'(

EDIT: JD is working!!! and it didn't ask me to introduce captcha!=) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back