MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote is super, super fast, the fastest amongst file hosts as cloud showed with his comparison, but not perfect with RS. I asked clouds opinion and he answered here

@smithy Well i have to agree that RS remote uploading has some issues, so thats why i use MU Remote Uploading.That works flawlessly, you can create remote upload links from mirrormaker and just paste them the remote upload area. Just make sure to open multiple tabs so that very thing works faster.

P.S. Just wanted to know if remote upload and download looping problem is working fine for all?

Download looping seems to be completely fixed over the last week or so. I haven't looped once recently. And my downloads are increasing like crazy :D So I'm assuming it must be fixed for everyone else too

Remote is super, super fast, the fastest amongst file hosts as cloud showed with his comparison, but not perfect with RS. I asked clouds opinion and he answered here

Download looping seems to be completely fixed over the last week or so. I haven't looped once recently. And my downloads are increasing like crazy :D So I'm assuming it must be fixed for everyone else too
Yep remote is super fast, just wanted to confirm if everything is fine. We fixed the looping problem as well many days ago so I though I should ask once again if its good.

Thanks for your confirmations!!!

Hello guys,

I am also waiting for V2. As you might know, I started using MegaShare and I am totally happy, even if I didn't receive a payment yet. But I guess that you guys don't "scam".

The uploading speed is just awesome and download-speed for free users is awesome, too. Among the best speeds filehosts give!

Keep up that work. Hope, I will soon get my payment!

Regards,

I'd like a rapidleech plugin too.

hey delightedx3 glad to see you've found the light :) What are your downloads so far?

750 unique Downloads at the moment. Yeah, I found the light. ;-)

Me rapidleech. Most me earnings so like 5mins wait. Hitman ask B4 mor % premium sales 4 me yes? Now with wait times give mor yes? P know me words who know thx :)

Damn it! Please learn ENGLISH! Noone understands you, or at least use Google-Translator. T__T

Regards,

LOL I think he's referring to the 5min wait between downloads and can he get a higher % of premium sales because of the 5min wait? Right? Don't see the logic if that's what you're asking?
Out of interest I'm happy with the wait time. What do you all think?

So as all are talking about that 5min wait time, I checked it myself and it looks fine for me...

But something that mattered me was Ads stuff and Invalid Captcha...
About I am taking about the number of ads but I am talking about the quality of some ads.. More details on this will be PM'd to Hitman...

Now coming on to the Captcha everything was working fine wiith the first run but when I entered a invalid captcha it gave me a result "Invalid Captcha Value, you have only one more try !"

What does that one more try means...???

Edit: I checked that "one more try" and found that it has no effect....

Another thing I noticed was the wait time after invalid Captcha..
After entering invalid Captcha I was again wanted to wait for 5min..
If there is a concern for spammers then it could be reduced to say 60sec wait for an invalid Captcha...

One more thing to improve in catpcha is the "Refresh Captcha" button...
I mean if a captcha is not displayed properly or the user cannot read a particular captcha then he have to reload the page and wait for 5 more minutes for a new captha...

All my testing was from the point of view for Free Downloaders....

Next I will talk about the difference between Premium and Free Premium...
As you there are only 2 things to differentiate the 2 plans..

1. Extra slots, if servers are full:

• Premium: Available
  • Free Premium: Not Available

2. File Manager:

Both of these facilities are not much needed by the downloaders so most of them will go for a Free Premium account which is completely free...

Suggestions for this stuff:

• Change "Max. parallel downloads" to 2 in case of Free Premium instead of No Limits.
  • Priority Service can be changed to something like Less Priority and High Priority for Free Premium and Premium respectively.
  • Instantly Starting Downloads can be changed to 30 sec or 60 sec for Free Premium.
  • Can have a change in image hosting as well.

I won't suggest any changes in Support for resuming downloads neither for Free Premium and nor for Free users and it is one of the most important feature in my view.

One more thing to change or rather ask is there is something like "Unlimited File Sizes (local fair use may apply)" in the description given for Megashare Premium account just above the chart...

Here is the link...
http://www.megashare.com/premium.php

Hope Megashare will get some help with My testing...:rolleyes:

This reply is also on LB.

So as all are talking about that 5min wait time, I checked it myself and it looks fine for me...

But something that mattered me was Ads stuff and Invalid Captcha...
About I am taking about the number of ads but I am talking about the quality of some ads.. More details on this will be PM'd to Hitman...

You'd better get Styla to talk to their ads director, but they're probably high paying! Also they are relaunching with a new site. So who know what they will do with ads?

Now coming on to the Captcha everything was working fine wiith the first run but when I entered a invalid captcha it gave me a result "Invalid Captcha Value, you have only one more try !"

What does that one more try means...???

Edit: I checked that "one more try" and found that it has no effect....

Another thing I noticed was the wait time after invalid Captcha..
After entering invalid Captcha I was again wanted to wait for 5min..
If there is a concern for spammers then it could be reduced to say 60sec wait for an invalid Captcha...

One more thing to improve in catpcha is the "Refresh Captcha" button...
I mean if a captcha is not displayed properly or the user cannot read a particular captcha then he have to reload the page and wait for 5 more minutes for a new captha...

They've said that it's not working properly with IDMs so I bet they'll go with recaptcha when they launch B-) They obviously want free downloaders to buy more premium accounts which is good for us

All my testing was from the point of view for Free Downloaders....

Next I will talk about the difference between Premium and Free Premium...
As you there are only 2 things to differentiate the 2 plans..

1. Extra slots, if servers are full:

2. File Manager:

Both of these facilities are not much needed by the downloaders so most of them will go for a Free Premium account which is completely free...

But you can only get a Free Premium by filling in a survey. On another forum they have said they will be completely dropping this with the new version.

Suggestions for this stuff:

• Change "Max. parallel downloads" to 2 in case of Free Premium instead of No Limits.
  • Priority Service can be changed to something like Less Priority and High Priority for Free Premium and Premium respectively.
  • Instantly Starting Downloads can be changed to 30 sec or 60 sec for Free Premium.
  • Can have a change in image hosting as well.
They're dropping free premium
There will only be premium or free
What do you mean about the image hosting?

I won't suggest any changes in Support for resuming downloads neither for Free Premium and nor for Free users and it is one of the most important feature in my view.

One more thing to change or rather ask is there is something like "Unlimited File Sizes (local fair use may apply)" in the description given for Megashare Premium account just above the chart...

Here is the link...
http://www.megashare.com/premium.php

Hope Megashare will get some help with My testing...:rolleyes:

This reply is also on LB.

Local fair use makes sense. Some interesting thoughts

Is it just me or has the uploading speed decreased a lot? i'm getting around 600k.

Uploading is as fast as ever for me :D

I wonder whats up? Maybe its my server?

Anyway.

I have a suggestion though, increase the free user download limit i.e make it 2gb instead of 1. I think this increase will compensate for the wait time due to less links.

and as i am a games uploader, so this will be very beneficial for me.

You'd better get Styla to talk to their ads director, but they're probably high paying! Also they are relaunching with a new site. So who know what they will do with ads?

The whole reply has been forwarded to Megashare by Hitman...:)

But you can only get a Free Premium by filling in a survey. On another forum they have said they will be completely dropping this with the new version.

oh i really didn't that there is survey for free premium...
anyways dropping it completely is a good idea or can have two premiums like "Special Premium" and "Extreme Premium"....

What do you mean about the image hosting?

I too dnt know that but it is stated in their features list...
I think it would be like tinypic and imageshack...

I wonder whats up? Maybe its my server?

Anyway.

I have a suggestion though, increase the free user download limit i.e make it 2gb instead of 1. I think this increase will compensate for the wait time due to less links.

and as i am a games uploader, so this will be very beneficial for me.
Is it still too slow for you? Let me know and I'll ask our tech.

Thanks for your suggestion, we'll see what we can do with the download limit.

Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back