MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to test it and I registered. But I doubt if they will pay out?! I can't see my "money-status" anywhere, just the files downloaded.

I don't want to flame, but before a company goes online, they should think about certain things and not just for the sake of money, you know?

Regards,
You are right but sorry to inform you that in 2004 there was no such features and our site never updated since then. It' s just now we thought about to jump into affiliate marketing so we also decided to upgrade our site with all advanced feature which will be coming out soon!
LOLOLOLOLOL

Not for the sake of money. You're so CONTRADICTING.

Anyway "MONEY-STATUS"

And dare you say,

And Megashare can certainly make do withOut users like you. Saves them the headaches that you're gonna cause.

Oh man, talk about hilarity and stupidity.

Who's the greedy pig now?
Calm down friend, If he is not really a flamer then we should help him to understand Megahsare better.
Okay smithy,
I do appologize. It was just strange that you are not able to see you earnings, that's all. I will try MegaShare out and then post some information.

Thank you.

Regards,
You have showed a great attitude.
Apology accepted:) it's just if you don't want to add something useful or work with us affiliates why just come into flame? Having said that you seem a nice guy after all. Happy you're going to give it a shot. I bet your experiences will be like mine clouds Kennt and all the payment proofs you see. If you work at it vps and autoposter is best for me, then i watch the downloads roll in. I bet you'll be happy to be surprised at the results. Friends now ;)
Good boyB-)

Styla a question. Do you guys only pay for those downloads for which the user actually goes to the megashare website? or downloads from download managers like Jdownloader and Mipony are also counted?
Styla, this is important to answer. I think you do, otherwise I don't understand how I'd be getting so many uniques? But please answer....Cloud have you asked any other host this? Doesn't everyone count downloads from jdownloader etc...?

Cloud, hats off. This is one of the best reviews on download speeds I've seen. I'm really clear now. And should really clear things up for delightx3 too. Thanks you're educating me.

The rate at which you will reach 23000 downloads in MS will be 20x faster than fileserve, trust me on this. how do i know this? A simple experiment of download speeds for free users

NOTE: All speeds are for free users and tested on a 1GB RDP

MEGASHARE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/bc14ebbf.png[/SLIDE]

FILESERVE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/c1e7edea.jpg[/SLIDE]

MEGAUPLOAD

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/c5d3dc34.jpg[/SLIDE]

HOTFILE

[SLIDE]http://cdnpic.com/upload/40e3416d.jpg[/SLIDE]

If you see the above screenshots, MS is miles ahead of all the major hosts in the market. The free user speeds are out of this world, when your downloader sees this, he will always use MS links to download and so you will get 10000 unique downloads in no time

I have asked fileserve and filesonic reps and they have confirmed that downloads will be counted if someone uses Jdownloader.

But for MS i am confused because they pay according to traffic generated, but if a user doesn't visit the MS website, he wont generate any kind of traffic. would he?

Just did that small test to prove to everyone how fast megashare is compared to others. This should remove any doubts about their service. Now i'm just waiting for the month to end to see how much payout i get. I only uploaded for 4 days and i'm currently at 4506 unique downloads.

I have asked fileserve and filesonic reps and they have confirmed that downloads will be counted if someone uses Jdownloader.

But for MS i am confused because they pay according to traffic generated, but if a user doesn't visit the MS website, he wont generate any kind of traffic. would he?

Just did that small test to prove to everyone how fast megashare is compared to others. This should remove any doubts about their service. Now i'm just waiting for the month to end to see how much payout i get. I only uploaded for 4 days and i'm currently at 4506 unique downloads.

Cloud I see what you're saying. But if i.p addresses are visiting and people entering captchas in between downloads, wouldn't that count as views and traffic. Otherwise since the majority of traffic is downloaders for all these sites, who mostly have download managers, if it wasn't traffic somehow, they wouldn't be growiong so big; like hotfile. And "traffic" wouldn't show up on alexa? Or maybe Styla's not giving away some secret sauce :whistle:

4506 in 4 days is crazy! That's the point I think some are missing. What's the point of $30 per thousand downloads if you only get say 400 against 4000 downloads on megashare?

@smithy

But why do people prefer MegaShare? I am testing it right now, but the upload-speed is a little slow. I do like the Download-Speed. Well, we will see how MegaShare continues modifying.

@CloudShadow

What kind of stuff do you upload?

Regards,

Cloud I see what you're saying. But if i.p addresses are visiting and people entering captchas in between downloads, wouldn't that count as views and traffic. Otherwise since the majority of traffic is downloaders for all these sites, who mostly have download managers, if it wasn't traffic somehow, they wouldn't be growiong so big; like hotfile. And "traffic" wouldn't show up on alexa? Or maybe Styla's not giving away some secret sauce :whistle:

4506 in 4 days is crazy! That's the point I think some are missing. What's the point of $30 per thousand downloads if you only get say 400 against 4000 downloads on megashare?

No the points are for 12 days, i uploaded 4 games in 4 days, but 70% of those points were from the first 4-5 days of uploading, now i just get 2-3 hundred points per day. I usually do around 2-3 games per day and 5-6 movies. But exams are nearing, so no uploads for now. :(

Most of the file hosting sites depend on Premium Sales and Sponsors as a mode of meeting their expenses, but megashare's main source of earnings is advertisements, so fileserve etc. technically dont loose much if people use JD, but megashare (technically) will loose quite a lot if people dont visit their site. I'm waiting for styla's response on this.

@delightedx3

I believe you are in europe? cause from the US i can manage around 15mb uploading speed to MS.

My main uploads are games which i post exclusively on Warez bb. While i also upload movies and tv-shows on a couple of forums that submit to katz.

@CloudShadow

Yes, unfortunately, I am in Europe. I hope that they manage to get a server for FTP-Upload in Europe, as Filesonic, e.g., has. That would be awesome! Or at least, I hope that they will try to look for a higher speed for Europeans.

Regards,

Styla says that v2 of megashare will be launched by the end of this month, they are launching all the new features then, and so they aren't making this site any better.

Lets just wait till 30th november and hope that the new site launches till then

I have got a confirmation that you'll receive payments if your users use download managers.

"All unique completed downloads are counted with no discrimination against download managers presently; the same principle of entering captchas between downloads exists on megashare, similarly to others. Captcha is to the benefit of MS Affiliates and MS. MS also sells premium accounts which will for example negate the captcha between downloads. MS affiliates benefit from captcha, as they earn 20% of all premium account sales; as well as 70% of the advertising revenue their downloads generate. Captcha is being improved for V2 to be more effective with JD for example"

I don't really mind if the downloads are not counted but thumbs up to Megashare for counting the downloads if they use download managers.

Thats really nice to hear. :)

Now i can encourage my downloaders to use JD or MiPony, as its easier to download using these
Yes, you can encourage them to use them freely without any worry!
I don't really mind if the downloads are not counted but thumbs up to Megashare for counting the downloads if they use download managers.
Thanks!

We are trying our best to give you maximum benefits and not to make you worry about anything.

Thanks for all your support for Megashare!

I'm looking forward to getting paid too. My downloads are through the roof! 50,000! So far this month B-) So Im hoping for lots of $$$ the most I've had from my other hosts so far is 3000 <_<
Question:
Are we going to get a chance to test and suggest on this new version of megashare before it's finished? Or are we just going to be let in to the new version early?

Hi,
when v2 will be released ?
Yes been thinking the same as you so been seeing if someones got an answer. Literally just saw this in v2. Personally they're already the best for me. But I hope their communication on wjunction is better here with V2:

On digitalpoint: "Hi Megashare affiliates. Huge apologies for the delay of v2. Whilst our head of development is a genius. We have given him a much longer list of additional features improvements and upgrades then he originally anticipated. Many features have come from you. For example he has built a new site with new server infrastructure just for your FTP requirements. And is highly focused on delivering the best upload and affiliate system, combined on the web. With a new focus on converting free users to premium users thereby enabling us to paying users upto over double our current payments. Many additional features will be unique to Megashare. Please bear with us. We are working hard to open a limited invitation only alpha to you. We hope to be able to send out the invitations to you within a few weeks. Although sometimes with genius comes extra optimism! So please be patient you'll end up with the best you've ever had and it will be extensible, I.e always growing with YOUR requirements.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Meanwhile Megashare is working better than ever with our server logs showing the most downloads we've ever had. With big payments going to affiliates :-)

Hello Friends!

Sorry for not being active here, I were way due to some personal issues but now back to work.

Let's start our discussion again, anyone got any question lately?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back