MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are free users allowed to download files as big as 1024MB?
Do you have a link with a large file that i can download to test your speeds?

Ive never even heard of megashare.. i only knew megashares, which is one of the fastest and best filehostings..
Yes we have no limits on downloading and can upload 1gb files free. And hitman says megashare was before megashares?

didn't say it. Anyway the downloads much. I just hope megashare not shave like ALL

Shave? lol. I didn't mean to make fun of you, but shave really?! I still can't stop laughing.

Did you, by any chance, used a translator? :w00t:

On another note, I'm still getting this:

ERROR...Something went wrong please go back and try again for the nTH time.

Yeah, of course it's Megashare. If not I wouldn't post it in this thread. ;)
Ok, this was something new so I just confirmed.

To All our Affiliates: Kindly PM your registered email addresses and possibly your total number of unique downloads to confirm the stats in our record.

We'll pay on priority basis to those who will PM their paypal emails registered with Megashare.

Best of luck!

Ok, this was something new so I just confirmed.

To All our Affiliates: Kindly PM your registered email addresses and possibly your total number of unique downloads to confirm the stats in our record.

We'll pay on priority basis to those who will PM their paypal emails registered with Megashare.

Best of luck!

How do we tabulate the unique downloads if we're premium users? There's no total unique downloads in the file manager. I'm a premium user by the way.

PM sent :-)

Shave? lol. I didn't mean to make fun of you, but shave really?! I still can't stop laughing.

You no here bout shave??? you google shave download ALL doing it. That why I frite.

I no use tranlsator X-(

OK You is so clever you premium and no afilate account. So how they no download? Probly you giv no paypal is with sign to afiliate =) How pay you :D

I is 1,543 is very short time I upload so is ok? I make to cash? hitman

You no here bout shave??? you google shave download ALL doing it. That why I frite.

I no use tranlsator X-(

OK You is so clever you premium and no afilate account. So how they no download? Probly you giv no paypal is with sign to afiliate =) How pay you :D

I is 1,543 is very short time I upload so is ok? I make to cash? hitman

Your command of English is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back