MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why what's wrong? There were a little problem but It's solved now and there are lot of people uploading on several forums but not reported anything recently.

Ok all seems works good now.
Dear lib3rty1,

You are our valued affiliate because you are using our service so if you have any problem please don't hesitate to ask again and again. We are here to help you and fix all problems on our side so please mention each and everything you face and we'll listen to you and act immediately to get it resolved fast.

Thanks for being with us!

I look proper at market I try megashare pissed at fileserve they no pay me proper. Megashare look pay more fileserve. I look at megashares is shit no good make money! Is megashare used be big on alexa. Why not now?

Thinking of joining. What are the wait times in between downloads for my freeloader? So I can get an idea on premium my expected conversions :)

I look proper at market I try megashare pissed at fileserve they no pay me proper. Megashare look pay more fileserve. I look at megashares is shit no good make money! Is megashare used be big on alexa. Why not now?
What is understand from your words are...

- File Serve pissed you off and not paying properly?

- Megashare pays more than Fileserve - YES!!!

- MegashareS is shit, no good money - YES!!!

- Megashare used to be higher on Alexa in past.

Yes we were some time ago but later on dropped. It may because we have not promoted our site well in the past.
Thinking of joining. What are the wait times in between downloads for my freeloader? So I can get an idea on premium my expected conversions :)
No wait time between downloads. You'll get much more downloads than any other file host in the market:)
megashares.com with s has more traffic then megashare.com
Their more traffic is some how giving you any advantage?

We may be no where today but in future we'll be everywhere, that's for sure.

Thank you all!

I joined Megashare yesterday, today I upgraded to premium account but then all my uploads from before the upgrade is gone. Please help.

Yes we were some time ago but later on dropped. It may because we have not promoted our site well in the past.
No wait time between downloads. You'll get much more downloads than any other file host in the market:)
Their more traffic is some how giving you any advantage?
We may be no where today but in future we'll be everywhere, that's for sure.
Thank you all!

Cool, that's the best for my freeloaders. But how do I get premium conversions?
I joined Megashare yesterday, today I upgraded to
premium account but then all my uploads from before the upgrade is gone.
Please help.
I did the same. Turns out we didn't upgrade we've got two separate accounts premium is supposed to match our line speeds so i'll download from that and affiliate account is where we earn so thats where ill upload I've joined with my
paypal account and can see already that I'm getting more downloads with megashare :D

Cool, that's the best for my freeloaders. But how do I get premium conversions?

I did the same. Turns out we didn't upgrade we've got two separate accounts premium is supposed to match our line speeds so i'll download from that and affiliate account is where we earn so thats where ill upload I've joined with my
paypal account and can see already that I'm getting more downloads with megashare :D

If that's the case how do I login to the affiliate account? I tried both sets of logins both log me in to the premium account. Also I thought that premium user can upload file larger than 1Gb, I still can't upload files larger than 1Gb.

Edit: Another thing files I'm uploading now are not showing in my file managers of my premium accounts.

If I were you I'd send an email to the webmaster with this forum and urgent in the subject. My affiliate and premium are separate I got an email with my passwords for both?? Don't know about this 1gb thing? But it's important to sort out!!

Already contacted Megashare, waiting for their reply, also waiting for Styla to come online. About the 1Gb file thing, the only reason I upgraded to premium was so that I can upload files larger than 1Gb. You using 1 email address for both accounts right? I got 2 passwords as well but both login to the same account (premium 1)

Already contacted Megashare, waiting for their reply, also waiting for Styla to come online. About the 1Gb file thing, the only reason I upgraded to premium was so that I can upload files larger than 1Gb. You using 1 email address for both accounts right? I got 2 passwords as well but both login to the same account (premium 1)

No using 2 different emails for 2 different accounts the affiliate one is the only one that gives you number of unique/bulk downloads and needed my paypal email.

No using 2 different emails for 2 different accounts the affiliate one is the only one that gives you number of unique/bulk downloads and needed my paypal email.

Yeah, that happened to me as well. I have 2 diff emails for 2 different accounts. Luckily I only uploaded a few files for my free account.

Quick, megashare, release the new file manager. :D Hopefully someone can create the RL plugin as well. :-)

One question.
What about bulk downloads ?
You count only downloaded files. But what with generated revenue from users that started download but they did not end download ? and the ads where shown ?

Thank you all!

Unless shave downloads like ALL places. How I trust? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back