MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bux2,

Your earnings depends upon your traffic and some time ads running on Megashare so If you earn $4/1000 downloads, you earning will be $120 and if you earn $5/1000 downloads then it will be $150.

On average I think you'll be near around $130-$150. It can be even higher as mentioned by sam.

Hi bux2,

Your earnings depends upon your traffic and some time ads running on Megashare so If you earn $4/1000 downloads, you earning will be $120 and if you earn $5/1000 downloads then it will be $150.

On average I think you'll be near around $130-$150. It can be even higher as mentioned by sam.

Thanks... Styla

Got 32000 UD and Most Them are downloaded from Indian Traffic Lets See How Many USD i'll Get In Payment

One More Thing

Please Let me Know How Many Premium Account Sold Thru My Links

Please Let me Know This Please Waiting for Your Replay

Please I want to Know that Coz I want to Know How Many Accounts I have Sales with 32000 UD Downloads

Thanks... Styla

Got 32000 UD and Most Them are downloaded from Indian Traffic Lets See How Many USD i'll Get In Payment

One More Thing

Please Let me Know How Many Premium Account Sold Thru My Links

Please Let me Know This Please Waiting for Your Replay

Please I want to Know that Coz I want to Know How Many Accounts I have Sales with 32000 UD Downloads
Hi bux2,

Even though our payment department calculate everything at their own and don't send details to us, however I'll try to get the details during the payments in next month.

FIrst time I looked at the title thread I thought of megashares... First time I heard about this one.

Questions:

What is the Ip limits on download count?
Any storage limits on premiums?
Any download quota on premiums?

Questions:

What is the Ip limits on download count?
Any storage limits on premiums?
Any download quota on premiums?

1. If a person downloads same file twice in 24 hrs then UD is 1. If a person downloads 2 different files from same IP then UD is 2.
2. Unlimited storage for both, free and premium.
3. No download quota as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back