MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to All Friends Happy Earning

Styla Please Tell i want to Know that as i m from India and Paypal in India Not Support Per transaction More Then $500 so if i reach The Amount in Next Month Getter Then $500

Then How MS Pay Me This Amount Can MS Pay The Total Amount in 2 Parts ???

Please Confirm It

Don't worry buddy I am also from India and I have already discussed this with Styla and Hitman. MS will pay us in installments :) Styla has confirmed in her above post.

Did you sent me your email associated with Megashare and Paypal, If not Please PM me your email address so that I'll forward your request to expedite payment.

I were talking about possibility, it may possible that he had earn more than $20 while getting $18 after paypal fee deduction. However, it may possible that you get paid with these stats, just hold on for few days.

by the way you were not active last days, If i am not wrong you reached to $60+.

University is driving me crazy :)). I will start uploading again when V2 is launched because I don't have time to look for the places where my dead links are..

Yes,! 63 USD that was a great month. I hope I can repeat that in the future :D

Nope, I already got two payment from Megashare. I am still waiting for the payment for last month. I hope i can get paid soon. :)

Is this your first payment. If yes then PM Styla with your Paypal ID and MegaShare account ID. Payment process continues for at least 1 week so don't get panicked :)

Everyone will be paid, its just matter of first few days.

If there is any of your friend uploading to Megashare but not on Forums then please send me emails of all of them to make sure they get paid.

I receive several PM in between of month about not getting paid so every one please send me emails.

That's why I said I get several PMs in between month because those members don't get paid and join forums to report the problem.

Hmm.. So ultimately you get under pressure a bit. I think till v2 MegaShare should contact affiliates for the paypal ID once at least. But it doesn't seem to be necessary bcoz in v2 we won't be having such problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back