MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ic so your parents are also involved in this and they keep an eye on your progress:)

now you have our ebook, go ahead and start applying the techniques. Do you have any trouble starting this?

oh ic so your parents are also involved in this and they keep an eye on your progress:)

now you have our ebook, go ahead and start applying the techniques. Do you have any trouble starting this?

No my parents doesn't know much about my work and they are not involved but I always share that today this has happen and that, etc.. and I can't tell lie to them. Hope you understand my point.

About the eBook I may have trouble to get started. I will ask you or Hitman if I get in trouble from where to start or get stuck in between. Though its a long term process again which is difficult to make my parents understand.

If you start today, you'll reach your destination one day but if you don't start you'll never reach there so don't think much about it and go ahead.

Till then you have megashare to calm down your parents.

We pay 20% of any premium membership signups that your downloads generate

How can we know how many Premium Sales We Have by Download Links

any response from the tech?

This deletion has occurred for 5 times. Most of my files have been wiped out. I'm not surprise to see if their response is "We have sent a message to the w/e department". You would think they would fix this problem since it should be a top priority.

For someone who uses MegaShare solely, this is unacceptable.

This deletion has occurred for 5 times. Most of my files have been wiped out. I'm not surprise to see if their response is "We have sent a message to the w/e department". You would think they would fix this problem since it should be a top priority.

For someone who uses MegaShare solely, this is unacceptable.

What you mean by w/e department ???

This is really not about compensation because I know there's no way that's going to happen. What frustrates me the most - there's still NO fix for this mass deletion. I used MS solely because you guys ask me to try it out (which I did and I'm regretting) and this happened? It's easy to say you can re-upload, but not when it's Terabytes of files. And especially when my backup links are also deleted. I think I've been patient enough and this should be MegaShare's top priority. Fixing the mass deletion. As far as I can tell, the V2 won't be out by this year.

It would be perfectly all right if the files are DMCA'ed. But it's not. I even upload some of my personal files to MS and it got deleted as well.. What a shame. It's only human that I'm frustrated.

This is really not about compensation because I know there's no way that's going to happen. What frustrates me the most - there's still NO fix for this mass deletion. I used MS solely because you guys ask me to try it out (which I did and I'm regretting) and this happened? It's easy to say you can re-upload, but not when it's Terabytes of files. And especially when my backup links are also deleted. I think I've been patient enough and this should be MegaShare's top priority. Fixing the mass deletion. As far as I can tell, the V2 won't be out by this year.

It would be perfectly all right if the files are DMCA'ed. But it's not. I even upload some of my personal files to MS and it got deleted as well.. What a shame. It's only human that I'm frustrated.

Calm down my friend :)

I know this is very frustrating. Me too use MegaShare solely. I guess this was already a top priority for MegaShare. But now I think it should be Toppest of top priorities. First fix this then do other things. We can wait for v2 more but can't bear this loss again and again.

I still hope that our Director is reading our comments through Hitman and Styla and will take a very quick action.

Styla, any good news from our Director?
Somewhat!

I had a brief discussion with a director and here is a summary of what he has said.

"Current code on Megashare is 7 years old, our coder is scratching his head while looking at the code but he could not find a problem, he said it may can take 2-3 weeks to look into this entire code and even if he finds a problem he is not sure that he can fix it or there won't be any other problem if he change the coding.

He said this is dirty old code which is not even being taught in any institution now, we don't even know the coder who developed the site to ask him resolve the problem. If we try to change the code it will take several weeks but it will delay the next version even more so we are not going to jump into this trouble and just concentrating on the next version.

We know it causing frustration among our affiliates but int he best interest of all of us we are developing v2 to put end on all the problems and give you all new features with even more ways to earn money.

You lose money individually when mass deletion occurs but Megashare suffer as a whole and our earnings goes down on a large scale so it doesn't make sense that we are not trying to solve this problem.

When we announced the v2 last year we were not aware of the work it will take to make a new site, in fact we are building three separate sites, one for uploading, one for downloading and one for FTP. Now our developer has told us that site will be ready within 2 months to relaunch so please bear with us till then and we assure you that you'll forget all the problems you had with Megashare and just love the new site and its features, you'll love your earnings as well.

Once again, we apologies for any inconvenience but its all because of dirty old code used in Megashare 7 years ago. V2 will be launched in 2 months, Please don't forget that its megashare who is constantly giving you good money and we'll always be so if there is any trouble comes up in between please support us and we'll make it sure not to make it happen again.

Best wishes"

Hmm..
So for next 2 months we need to be prepared for 2 or 3 more Mass Deletions I think. By the launch of v2 all my big files will be wiped out :(

I have a question on this: "you'll love your earnings as well."
Does it mean that the rates are going to be increased or its something else..??

We are going to offer something very interesting which gonna make you love it and of course it will increase your earnings but I can't mention right here what is that due to competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back