MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Normal life I need at least around $650 (Approx 30K INR) per month to lead a normal life at current conditions and Inflation rate in India and especially in city like Mumbai where I live.

Edit:
Just asked my Mom and it seems I was wrong in estimating..
She said to live in Mumbai with basic stuff with 4 adult member family we need atleast $1000 per month...
Its double then what I thought of... Can't really believe that I would need that much...

Never thought that things here are that worst...
Don't know if she is joking or serious..
Is there not a $300-$400 average monthly income for educated population in India?

Don't you think $1000 is too much to live a normal life?

Well, that's not a huge amount to earn. It's an easy target.

Let us release the v2 first then I'll tell you some ways to earn such amount and you'll notice that it's not difficult to reach $1000 in a month.

EASY....???
As far as I learned from you and Hitman is that nothing is easy to achieve in the world.

Did I taken it in a wrong manner or something...??

Is there not a $300-$400 average monthly income for educated population in India?

Don't you think $1000 is too much to live a normal life?

I am just a graduate and had no interest in studies anymore to be frank and also I don't have much time left now to settle down..

For graduates in India there is nothing and for high level education I dnt have that much time left that I do 3 years of study then 2 years to settle..

And as you asked that is $1000 not too much to live a normal life...
Well that's where we don't understand much.. Me too estimated a wrong amount so I asked my Mom and she explained that prices for necessities are sky high right now..
You might have heard about a recent issue on onions... It was almost unavailable in India.

Things are worst for living in India (In terms of money) then what we think..
Women who run their house (housewives) know and understand much better than us..

ADS are disturbing us !!!

ADS are disturbing in what manner..??
Do you know freshwrap forums banned me..:(

Got my payment for Feb.11

Jan 11 | $262 Approx (Around 45K Uniques or may be 40K I dnt know)
Feb 11 | $334.52 - $13.35 = $321.17 (Around 48K Uniques or may be 50K)

Here is the proof...
One question though..
Am I not in Beta Test..???

c96994.png

Edit:
One more problem or may be question on file deletion..
One of my files which is deleted gave this reason "This file was not downloaded for 30 consecutive days."

Now in the current version what is the min days that the files are kept 30 or 60.

Last edited:
ADS are disturbing us !!!
Yes we know but please note that we are all surviving just because of them if we pull them off there will be trouble for all of us.
EASY....???
As far as I learned from you and Hitman is that nothing is easy to achieve in the world.

Did I taken it in a wrong manner or something...??

One question though..
Am I not in Beta Test..???

Edit:
One more problem or may be question on file deletion..
One of my files which is deleted gave this reason "This file was not downloaded for 30 consecutive days."

Now in the current version what is the min days that the files are kept 30 or 60.
Nothing is easy to achieve in this world but it doesn't mean that $1000 is too hard to earn, with your work and determination everything is easy in this world. You just need to understand that.

Ofcourse you are one of our beta testers.

I think tech team is working on deletion problem, so let them finish this work and once i got official words from them about the problem I'll inform you.
I am experiencing downtime and filemanager is not user friendly. Hopefully this v2 will be great!:)
File manger does look non user friendly when you first begin using Megashare but after few days you'll be used to it and only conectrate on your unique downloads because that's the only thing which gives you money either on a file host filled with dozens of features or file hosts with no feature in file manager.
About 50K UDs this month, not too shabby!
Still my favorite choice of file host, looking forward to v2 and a fresh month!
Good job, It seems that you are using Megashare for few months now but not commenting here.

What was your average of last month and did you got this month payment?
When will start sending out payment
Payments are processed, you'll soon receive your payment.

Nothing is easy to achieve in this world but it doesn't mean that $1000 is too hard to earn, with your work and determination everything is easy in this world. You just need to understand that.

Ok I got it...<3
I sometime forget to say something but still in mind..:D

Will be waiting for you and v2..:)

What do you mean by this???

Eg. Like you said that "with your work and determination everything is easy in this world".

This was in my mind but I could not speak up..

I used a wrong word "forget" i think..
Don't know what to use there..:P

What did you thought..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back