MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended with around 48K uniques but I feel its bad even if I got more that the last month...:( :'(

I think it was a bad month for me...

From the last 3-4 days my average of 1800/day gone down to just around 200 :'(

hmm I thought you'll hit the 60k mark this month but don't worry there were some problems and also 3 days less in this month.

But the month of March is ahead, go out and reach 60,000 downloads target.

Best of luck!

I am praying and working as well that my own site grows fast so that I can get consistency in downloads and at least start to get $500 in a month for which I will need 100K uniques in a month at the current rate..

I don't know when will I get downloads from high traffic countries...

I am praying and working as well that my own site grows fast so that I can get consistency in downloads and at least start to get $500 in a month for which I will need 100K uniques in a month at the current rate..

I don't know when will I get downloads from high traffic countries...
Just calm down and stick to your work, this kind of thought discourage users to keep their work growing slowly.

You are doing doing good, instead of comparing yourself to others, compare yourself to your progress in past 6 months. Are you growing or going down? This will encourage you!

Just calm down and stick to your work, this kind of thought discourage users to keep their work growing slowly.

You are doing doing good, instead of comparing yourself to others, compare yourself to your progress in past 6 months. Are you growing or going down? This will encourage you!

I am growing for sure buttt too slowly.. Putting extra effort then too I am slow..

I am growing for sure buttt too slowly.. Putting extra effort then too I am slow..
Don't worry about the growth rate. There are lot of opportunities ahead.

After the release of v2, buy RDP/VPS and upload large files around 1GB.

You'll get good earnings for pay per sale as well along with pay per downlaod.

There are lot of things you can do sam, try to search them here and there and whenever you find some thing new which you think is good to increase your earnings, give it a try!

Don't worry about the growth rate. There are lot of opportunities ahead.

After the release of v2, buy RDP/VPS and upload large files around 1GB.

You'll get good earnings for pay per sale as well along with pay per downlaod.

There are lot of things you can do sam, try to search them here and there and whenever you find some thing new which you think is good to increase your earnings, give it a try!

I think you don't know or forgot about the new rules paypal has implemented for Indian users..

I CANNOT pay anyone through paypal from today, cannot receive more than $500 per transaction and cannot keep any balance in my paypal account for more than 7 days...:( :'(

And I really thought of buying VPS and studied, read about it but all of sudden these rules came in to bang my head...

I don't understand that Bad Luck Follows Me of I follow Bad Luck...

No. I know will never be able to live on this. I like to do this so that I can buy stuff on chinese stores.

I was just trying to cheer you up :)

No. I know will never be able to live on this. I like to do this so that I can buy stuff on chinese stores.

I was just trying to cheer you up :)

I know that and I think all here have same motive as you have but mine is different...

Just do opposite and that's y i feel worried...

Sorry if I was a bit rude but I hope u guys understand me...<3

Last edited:
I know that and I think all here have same motive as you have but mine is different...

Don't worry at all and keep yourself motivated.

How much money will be enough for good living in your country? I am not talking about luxury life but good normal life.

For Normal life I need at least around $650 (Approx 30K INR) per month to lead a normal life at current conditions and Inflation rate in India and especially in city like Mumbai where I live.

Edit:
Just asked my Mom and it seems I was wrong in estimating..
She said to live in Mumbai with basic stuff with 4 adult member family we need atleast $1000 per month...
Its double then what I thought of... Can't really believe that I would need that much...

Never thought that things here are that worst...
Don't know if she is joking or serious..

Last edited:

I must addmit I was a bit rude as well :))

For Normal life I need at least around $650 (Approx 30K INR) per month to lead a normal life at current conditions and Inflation rate in India and especially in city like Mumbai where I live.

Edit:
She said to live in Mumbai with basic stuff with 4 adult member family we need atleast $1000 per month...
Its double then what I thought of... Can't really believe that I would need that much...

I didn't know you actually use this money for living. I'm so sorry. I can see now why you are so worried.
Here in Argentina we don't have a legal way to get PP money. That's why I prefer to buy stuff in China so that I don't have to ask my parents for money.
We need even more here for a living. I guess more or less 1500 U$D for 4 adults. The President insists there is no inflation but there IS indeed. Private studies suggest double or triple, She is always trying to hide this so that she can get more investors in the country meanwhile we always wonder where is she getting the food so cheap :P. I remember the time when a can (tin?) of coke was worth AR$0.75, now we have to pay AR$3-4.

In addition taxes are way overpriced. For example in my city we have a dam (a ver important one that we share with Uruguay) but we pay one of the most expensive electricity billl in the country because the company has to bring the electricity from other place X-(. Our VAT is 21% :'(

oops typo it was around 9600 last month

I saw you posting tv-shows in rlslog... does it work for you? Since last week I almost don't upload tv-hows because noone dowloads mines.

Last edited:
I didn't know you actually use this money for living. I'm so sorry. I can see now why you are so worried.
Here in Argentina we don't have a legal way to get PP money. That's why I prefer to buy stuff in China so that I don't have to ask my parents for money.
We need even more here for a living. I guess more or less 1500 U$D for 4 adults. The President insists there is no inflation but there IS indeed. In addition taxes are way overpriced. For example in my city we have a dam (a ver important one that we share with Uruguay) but we pay one of the most expensive electricity billl in the country because the company has to bring the electricity from other place X-(. Our VAT is 21% :'(

VAT 21% ??? Is it on all commodities..??

VAT 21% ??? Is it on all commodities..??
Yes. In everything (as far as I know)
My parents sell forniture (and electric devices for home) and to give a example because of the VAT and many MANY more taxes that our beloved president invented, what they get for AR$200 buyers have to pay AR$800.

Yes. In everything (as far as I know)
My parents sell forniture (and electric devices for home) and to give a example because of the VAT and many MANY more taxes that our beloved president invented, what they get for AR$200 buyers have to pay AR$800.

We better not go in this tax stuff because Tax rules of any country benefits a common man in some or the other way, directly or indirectly..

VAT is indirect tax and benefit received is also indirect I think...
We will need a tax expert for that...:))

oops typo it was around 9600 last month
Nice then, that's a great improvement. Keep it up!
Edit:

Well, that's not a huge amount to earn. It's an easy target.

Let us release the v2 first then I'll tell you some ways to earn such amount and you'll notice that it's not difficult to reach $1000 in a month.
I saw you posting tv-shows in rlslog... does it work for you? Since last week I almost don't upload tv-hows because noone dowloads mines.
Yes TV shows works very well especially if you post documentaries not seasons and post them on right places like docs sites/forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back