MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote Upload is not working at all for me.
Hope you can fix it :)

Even normal upload from my PC is buggy.

Edit: back to normal

Does Anyone have the upload plugin?
My RL provider will implement it to my account but Rapidleech page is not working :( :(

Last edited:
I have a request:

Styla, would you please ask Dev team if they can remove the "http://" that appears when you want to remote upload?

Every time I have to erase it first. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I think you should bear a few more weeks because we are so close to finish our next version.

You'll love it big time because it has everything which you may ask.:)
Does Anyone have the upload plugin?
My RL provider will implement it to my account but Rapidleech page is not working :( :(
Is there rapidleech plugin for Megashare available?

I think you should bear a few more weeks because we are so close to finish our next version.

You'll love it big time because it has everything which you may ask.:)

The time has finally come which I/we have been waiting all along.

Question: I heard you guys are going to do a beta test first before releasing it, right?

The time has finally come which I/we have been waiting all along.

Question: I heard you guys are going to do a beta test first before releasing it, right?
Including me, I am excited as well because our new version is the bestB-)

Yes we are going to do a beta first and you are our one of beta testers:)

Great to know. I'm glad to be one of the beta testers.

I believe everyone is excited and anticipating the new beta release. Let's hope everything will be fine and dandy!

I wanted because I saw this:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=693749&postcount=493
I might beat Cloudshadow's record!
I didn't understand your point in posting this URL, there are no information regarding Could's Speed.

Great to know. I'm glad to be one of the beta testers.

I believe everyone is excited and anticipating the new beta release. Let's hope everything will be fine and dandy!
Everything is fine and dandy!

I have visited the new site yesterday and trust me I loved it big time as a uploaderB-).

Site is still under construction, we may post some screens near to release so that you guys can see the outlook.

Last edited:
IC but I didn't understand how could be a screenshot of 36MB file while speed was 580MBPS?

This file should be uploaded in a blink of eye and not even a blink.

He had taken a two screenshot of that file, one at 9% and second at 58% so it must took 5-10 seconds for completed upload. Speed must be around 5-10MBPS?

It's strange, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back