MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Styla yes i want to know how to get the donlaods
Download the help file from samsexy signature, register your account on those forums, upload any file on Megashare and post in those forums. You'll get downloads.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask:)
@styla

Remote upload doesnt work

so does upload too, please see it

But i think its temporary...
If you face the problem for long please inform me again!

Best!

Yeah styla, it was temporary!

Thanks

Now one more problem, my stats are decreasing, though I share at more places, is the stat counter ok?!!

I have been noticing from past 20 days!

Anyone having this problem?

Last edited:
Need a lifetime account option.
If you are looking for premium account then there is no need for it. Our paying system works best in free affiliate account, premium accounts were not designed for earning purposes:)
Styla! Can you look into this?
I am sure stats are normal, your downloads goes down usually due to file deletion in mass or individually. Now the time is tough and we receive DMCA within hours of your uploads so try to switch to something which is not on the hit list of anti piracy.

I am sure stats are normal, your downloads goes down usually due to file deletion in mass or individually. Now the time is tough and we receive DMCA within hours of your uploads so try to switch to something which is not on the hit list of anti piracy.

Is he uploading movies for which you get fast DMCA complaints??

think its mass deletion because i never uploaded warez till now!!:)

friend my stats moving very fast

can you tell how much UD you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back