MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You missed my comment
9F2bg4YY+JiYInNFxn4ToLF7fH9t6BYY9p9OIY1zSdilNB5+IctjiHUUHnyDX9CwF04+VsGoUcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sorry, I make a comment earlier but didn't make my point clear. Is there some way for us to invest in a lifetime account?

Sounds like a great host, and I want to add a host or two to my portfolio; but with MegaUpload and CramIt.In allowing me to upload large files and have lifetime premiums and FileServe and FileSonic offering Lifetimes; there's no way I can justify adding hosts without a "Lifetime Premium" option.

Hope to hear!

how do you go about joining and earning?
Hi UncleSam,

Its as simple as others. Go to Megashare home page, click affiliate link and join with your PayPal email. Upload your files through browser and share them. You are good to go!

If you mean something else, don't hesitate to ask again.

Thanks!
Sorry, I make a comment earlier but didn't make my point clear. Is there some way for us to invest in a lifetime account?

Sounds like a great host, and I want to add a host or two to my portfolio; but with MegaUpload and CramIt.In allowing me to upload large files and have lifetime premiums and FileServe and FileSonic offering Lifetimes; there's no way I can justify adding hosts without a "Lifetime Premium" option.

Hope to hear!
Hi Maverick!

Lifetime premiums are usually required to download files due to restrictions but with Megashare there is no such restriction which force users to buy premium. However, we have one year premium.

Megashare will add value to your portfolio and you may never hear about premium accounts:)

If you have any other point of view, please let me know!

Haha, I don't download much from any filehosts. However (and this is a big "however") when I do want to download from a host I have a 100 Mbps Download speed--I want that file and I want it NOW.

That said, my biggest reason for wanting the Lifetime Premium isn't the download; it's the upload. I don't like uploading rars or split files; I like single-link, zero-extraction (this is why I use MegaUpload as my main host at the moment--I have 28TBs uploaded to one account and everything is named coherently/organized, and everything is in single links).

So, I want to be able to upload all those large large files; but if I'm going to upload so much to a host, I also want to be able to access those files quickly whenever I do need them, and I want to know that I'm going to be able to access those files 2 years from now with the same ease (since, like I said, I don't actually find myself wanting any of it for myself now, but I enjoy the knowledge that when I want them they'll be there).

So, I'm not interested in paying year-to-year (or even every two years); I want to be able to spend the money, start uploading/organizing (and hopefully sharing), and not have to worry about where I'm going to be down the road.

All this said, if you really don't pressure users much to buy premium accounts, then the idea of a Lifetime option should be all the more sweet--I'm wanting to give you ~$150-200 for a service you don't think I need to pay for so that I can upload larger files (incentivizing others to buy premium accounts) that (definitely) won't earn me as much money as they would if I rarred them (I've never seen a host have different rewards for files that were 5-8GBs, and definitely never seen ones that had a different payout for 50GB files).

Files are kept for 60 days from last download & the things you require doesn't fit with any current file host...you never know when they will stop the business..indeed, files are not really safe with file host as they got to delete it whenever they get DMCA...if you want to access your files 2 yrs from now then better look @ some storage service or save it in hard drive..this way u will be assure your file are safe.
However, Megashare gives good download speed for free user..much better than other file host & their is no wait time for parallel download..

Ok, I got your point but unfortunately our current version don't provide such facility. If you need something else please let me know!

So there's no plan to add a Lifetime option? If so, that's unfortunate...

Hosts Offering Lifetime: CramIt.In, FileJungle, FileServe, FileSonic, GlumboUploads, KickLoad, MegaUpload, SlingFile, Uploaded.to, UploadStation, the list goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back