MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styla, just wondering why I didn't get paid? Is it possible you miss the account again like last month? :)
Let me check :)
hey styla please check i think i have got lowest payout or there are some problem only get $120 for around 28K UD
Yes, this month was also not good. Actually, most of our affiliates are sending traffic from low tier countries which is causing us a problem in payments. Please try your best to send traffic from US and Europe so you get paid maximum.

Yes, its one of the lowest monthly payout again, for me at-least compared to the rates i receive, But styla is right, we try to get more donwloads from Top Countries.

Again remote upload problem, waiting it to resolve in time.

Last edited:
Yes, its one of the lowest monthly payout again, for me at-least compared to the rates i receive, But styla is right, we try to get more donwloads from Top Countries.

Again remote upload problem, waiting it to resolve in time.
Yes please try your best to deliver traffic from high quality countries, traffic is mostly coming from low tier countries now and that is causing us a problem. Please do you best so that we can pay you maximum.

Thanks!

There was some file deletions few days ago please check if you suffered from that deletion? It might be causing low download counts.

At the end of each month we send out payments to all affiliates. You just PM me your Megashare and PayPal emails.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back