luukkaass 2012-11-25 22:47:36 $0
star.gif
2012-11-25 17:10:33 $0
mot55 2012-11-25 01:18:15 $0

0400286 looks like a sale to me :(

^registration is done before the purchase
it depends on the buyer whether he wants to buy or not
so a random number in your list does not always necessarily indicate a sale :P

then if those registered users decided to buy a premium account will he be credited for it?

if i remember if the ref has a star means there premium

did you mean that he should have earned from his referral that has
star.gif
?

Why counting is stopped for hours????
Wheb download counts is working , i have sales.When download counts stopped also sales stopped.So wtf is going on?

^ stop bragging about it
AK is not as dumb as you think
he is getting a huge inflow of money from Manwin and other dumbass copyright holders
this anti piracy shit has turned into a profitable business for him and where there is money there is AK
Its ironic how AK who wanted to attack Manwin in their own game has now become Manwin's pawn
http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1024634
Money makes his world go round :D
he is clearing the field for a much darker and sinister force lurking in the shadows ;)
filehosts should pump some money in his greedy pockets and then he will completely turn his back on them
I know all this. And so sincerely pleased when the bastards in the face ACIUF, MANWIN and Robert King and nothing happens in their criminal actions against file hosting. Not all payment systems listen to them, there are those who give up their defiance, ignoring their complaints. Hopefully, new card processing one of these, and these bastards choke his bile, as they will not help any money and other dirty tricks!

I believe in Lumfile and its future!

Hi. I´ll try this host but...
I managed to download 2 files at the same time with a really old trick (I am just registered user, not premium). Just paste links in two different browsers (I mean one Firefox and one iExplorer) and it works. Once download has started with explorer, I was able to start another with Firefox. No IP warnings nor nothing. Just 2 concurrent downloads.
Can someone replicate this ? If I am correct, it should be fixed as it´s surely not good for sales.

Thanks

I sent it for our tech check it. I hope they will feedback soon

@Lumfile

Please add sale referral site. I means which site sale come from...
It really working. What your problem, please let me know.

Why counting is stopped for hours????
Wheb download counts is working , i have sales.When download counts stopped also sales stopped.So wtf is going on?

What counting. Let me know your file downloading for check.

Hello,

We can not block donwloads less than 200mb?
thanks

Yes. if you owner your site, you can PM me for verify and set less 200mb

Did you get my PM?

Got it :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back