• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, just got 6 month sales from US, and i haven't start posting today :sun:

Btw Lumfile, about payment schedules...? Still using the last method ( 4 times / month..? ), haven't found that info in first post.

please reply to my pm, thanks

Done

Great, just got 6 month sales from US, and i haven't start posting today :sun:

Btw Lumfile, about payment schedules...? Still using the last method ( 4 times / month..? ), haven't found that info in first post.
We will pay on 8,15,22, end of month (4 times). After your request status PENDING to WAITING PAYMENT, you need wait 7 days next for pay.

ocb2547LAH.jpg

pls remove 1month keep 6months or 3months give high pirority to 3 or 6months premium

btw is that new payment gateway had renewal or not??

if yes,can we expect a renewal on dec 23th

lumzechai , you can do 48 hours of premium sales?
only one payment is necessarily the extension
No, we can make this plan by min fee payment gateway is high

pls remove 1month keep 6months or 3months give high pirority to 3 or 6months premium

btw is that new payment gateway had renewal or not??

if yes,can we expect a renewal on dec 23th

Added it. For now, not yet have recurring payments. I think we can activate end of next month

@lumzechai Please do not add 1-2 days or one week to buy premium ....thats crap for sales (both uploaders and host).Minimum must be 1 month.If you can make the price even bigger will be great.If you have good content you can have sales even with 100$/month premium.If you have crap content that can be found anywhere you will not have sales even if is 1$/month premium!
STF civuxa!

@lumzechai Please do not add 1-2 days or one week to buy premium ....thats crap for sales (both uploaders and host).Minimum must be 1 month.If you can make the price even bigger will be great.If you have good content you can have sales even with 100$/month premium.If you have crap content that can be found anywhere you will not have sales even if is 1$/month premium!
STF civuxa!
How do you think about 2 days for 5.99$ ?? some filehost can't add 1-2 days premium. Because min fee like 3$ for any transaction.

Last edited:
Every uploader who use PPS runaway when see a host with premium accounts for 1-2 days or even a week.....best filehosts dont use this crap of premium for 1-2 days .....
Dont listen to civuxa .She talks bulshits......who wants to buy will buy 1 month!!
Do not add that option , i dont want to change host again .....after i waited so much time to fix all the problems!!
There is one thing that you dont play with ....and that is price and period for premium account!!
You said that want to be stable .....dont make this big mistakes listening to one bullshit!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back