Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,258 comments
Hey jerk, nobody talks to you! not just me who complains with losing records!

do not talk after you do not know what content share! I had a much bigger profits a year ago with the same content, and much less posts.

example: one month RG stats!
ScreenShot001.jpg

You have good stats for Rapidator, i have used rapidgator previously for over a year and i can honestly say i earned more in 5 months with k2s then i did in my longer period @ rapidgator. Perhaps some filehosts sell better at particular forums? I've tried uploaded, rapidgator, upstore and datafile before i started using k2s and in my opinion k2s is the best by a long shot! not only do they have a quickly responding support but their service works the best with least issues and also a professional design on the website which does result in extra sales for me, payment is also always on time!
Yesterday was a good day for me :)
HyDLNB5.jpg

Thanks for payment on time as always, k2s <3

Last edited:
are you think we should disabled 3 day tariff or not?

In my case it was better to disable it, i think this might be different if you post on big public forums though, then people might see 3 day on someone else link and go out of their way to use that one instead which results in no revenue for you.

Productivity Scale 4: Sales - 52%, Rebill - 42%
Productivity Scale 5: Sales - 53%, Rebill - 43%

Productivity Scale 6: Sales - 55%, Rebill - 45%
Productivity Scale 7+: Sales - 65%, Rebill - 55%

Last edited:
kingja
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- your info is not correct.[/FONT]

If your "Productivity Scale" 6 or 7+, you will automatically get higher rates:
Productivity Scale 6: Sales - 55%, Rebill - 40%
Productivity Scale 7+: Sales - 60%, Rebill - 50%

is this something new? will i earn more or less at prod scale 5 than before with these? i'm at 7 now but hanging on to this one is hard still.... i need some files deleted :P I did a massive 3 tb re-upload in early dec so i am waiting now, i think a lot of my garbage files will decay by 8th march!

I cannot get remote uploading to work properly. I go to moneyplatform and click tools, then remote upload. I add a link from another filehost (I tried this with 2 different filehosts) and it always just sits there.
The status always says "In queue" and the size always says 0 b and the progress bar doesn't move at all. It almost feels as if I am supposed to hit a start button or something else I can't see. I will get tired of waiting (I waited an hour once) and when I refresh I always get some type of plugin error message. Sometimes its "Plugin return empty URL. Plugin errors = null" or it will say a little bit more, but overall its a plugin error message. If I click restart with error status, then it looks frozen in queue with no progress being made.
I tried this in 2 different browsers and the results are the same. My plugins seem ok as far as I can tell; they are fine and updated.
Is there a certain type of plugin I need to have or can commonly fail to cause this issue?

I also have issues with uploading files the regular way as well. First off, if I go the upload form format in the tools tab, they constantly fail and I have to start over, which is annoying because I can only upload 1 file at a time. They can SOMETIMES upload, but I don't find it worth the time and effort that way. If I go to the files tab and I click upload file (where you can upload multiple files at one time) and as soon as I go to upload they all either instantly fail, or they will upload and get to something like 90% then start over and then they may finish, or they will fail. This is why I am trying to remote upload, but that's failing too.

Help me.

Back