Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,258 comments
@am1000 this topic is payment informing topic not OFFICAL SUPPORT topic (!) :)

sorry I thought it's official support topic, my mistake :D

@am1000 this topic is payment informing topic not OFFICAL SUPPORT topic (!) :)

I must agree. Jeff here is mostly to paste "Payments done" twice a week. Rest is usually ignored.

he also past '' this not effect your sales '' :D

Other interesting thing is that moderator comes and warn us. They dont warn Jeff because of he doesnt answer to questions in OFFICAL TOPIC.

maybe because they have some kind of agreement [¬_¬]

anyway Jeff you should pay from your pocket, your agreement with boards owner, and not from our .
all rapid leech server should be banned , all debirdat should be banned
you should ban all leasweb IP to download from k2s or fileboom in this way all those leechers which leech from k2s uploaders and upload on other filehost will be fucked

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i think jeff stated that if he ban saff then they will ban k2s and like that the lose will be big. so i think the right act is just leaving things as they are.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]plus saff is not that big forum , it's ranked 780 k in alexa .

[/FONT]

Jeff please start doing bitcoin payments, i'm personally in dire need but i'm sure other affiliates would like it too! Paypal is cool as long as you make small amounts once you start making more they will start asking questions, then they will send your earnings to your banks which in their case will send it and you might get into taxing problems, i really don't want that. My country is wasting all the tax money i earn for them through my regular job on stupid shit so i really don't want them to take the "little" extra i make on the side here :)

Webmoney is a god damn hassle, and i convert it to bitcoin as they are way more practical. But converting them to bitcoin requires manual labour and trading with people you don't know. It's not something i want to do.

Please give us bitcoin payouts!

Thanks for your service!

Last edited:
Jeff please start doing bitcoin payments, i'm personally in dire need but i'm sure other affiliates would like it too! Paypal is cool as long as you make small amounts once you start making more they will start asking questions, then they will send your earnings to your banks which in their case will send it and you might get into taxing problems, i really don't want that. My country is wasting all the tax money i earn for them through my regular job on stupid shit so i really don't want them to take the "little" extra i make on the side here :)

Webmoney is a god damn hassle, and i convert it to bitcoin as they are way more practical. But converting them to bitcoin requires manual labour and trading with people you don't know. It's not something i want to do.

Please give us bitcoin payouts!

Thanks for your service!

Yes. I still wait for this.

Jeff's 1 month ago's words : http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/193575-480.html#post2157280

Is that really hard to add bitcoin as payout method? Will it be done next year?

I always answer to normal questions.
for trolling questions i have time.

Jeff please start doing bitcoin payments
in our "to do list": payments to CreditCards and paxum, maybe Bitcoin

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]How do I know when it will be most probably the next Rebills? ==> 30 days credit card sales will be probably rebilled after 30 days, 90 days credit card sales probably get rebilled after 90 days.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Why did you use 'maybe' word? We need bitcoin as payout to f.ck country tax and currency convert commision. Please,as xcolve said, add bitcoin to highest up on the list.

Good news for Affiliates From Germany, Vietnam, Slovakia and Czech Republic
We have in our team new Affilate Manager who speak 5 Languages

r5EVEr7VYE2zMsAV21syzg.jpg

I like to introduce - Milan
You can setup him as your Affiliate Manager
You can contact him via
Email: milan@keep2share.com
Yahoo: milank2s

Back