Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dj.IcE, logitec100

Have you seen the 'Shutdown even tracker' dialog?
On the next day when I got this RDP, I was trying to rar a 1GB file without running
any other applications and got forced to log off. Then this dialog started showing up.

After that, unrar and rar don't work. I get 'damaged' or 'file corrupted' errors.
Weirdly, files which WinRAR points out are damaged are different when unraring a same file.
One time it's part02, another time it's part04. Some like that.

Anyways, I sent a ticket. HDD may be damaged itself.
Whatever it is, the speed is frickin' fast. No need to abuse by opening up too many connections.

I can't download anything with IDM on s01. It's 9th day of downtime now.
@LEVAC
What is not clear to you in the following sentence?!
I WANT REFUND.

Cant you Shift Softlayer to any other Similar ????????????
We need money bro, we don't oversell therefore very little profits compare to being able to easily buy or provider another server incase current server goes bad. But we had to provide cheap prices like everyone wants. So, we're stuck and no billionaire to quickly get another server from another data center when things like this come.

To everyone : As CheapRDP said, this problem is new to me. This has never happened in the past six months. Since, we got way too many reports from data center about over usage of connections, we will be performing account checks. This is for the better cause of the good users who aren't abusing. This will be performed in 1-2 hours from now, we'll send mass email with more detailed information.

PS: I'm currnetly resolving, replying tickets. Please be patient, it could take 1-2 hours for your ticket to get a response. Thank you very much.

Edit: Please check your emails everyone. We've mass mailed everyone about the security check.

Regards

I 100% guarantee this problems is Due to making FREE of ZooM to Every Users if you have not allowed Zoom for Free this problem would have never Been occurred

Check the Statistic of Every User Before Zoom was not avail for free & check stat after Zoom made for Free this the Only reason I think & users abused too badly
Exactly, that's what we'll do.

@ levac

Server 8 is constantly getting the same problem. I am unable to connect to RS after every 10 minutes 90% of all my uploads are failing.

Oh and the HDD of S08 is acting up, its extremely overloaded

To s02 users : We are doing the check up in s02 currently, please stand by for random disconnects, shouldn't take no longer than 10 minutes. Thank you.

i have received your email, but i have the same problem the download start and stop after 5 seconds and when i ping google i have message 'time out ' and when i open firefox the connection work good !!!!!!?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back