Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S01 dont work...same problem since 17-03...no upload no download...i dont know what happened but its imposible works.
Levac are you there? No updates or news for 24 hs...many people without service...please give us a time to fix this problem.
Thanks.

I'm sorry guys for the late response in tickets. In a few short days, there'll be more staff to answer your questions. I apologize this network issue. They are thinking we are the one causing the network issue. Well, I am not sure, I don't think they're right. CheapRDP is also facing the same issue and I don't control his server.

S02 is back again Speed back to Normal @ El.Ultimo.Anunnaki Come Back Now you dont get S02 kinda Server Bro if compare With Eu its 10X greater So come back now

Uploaded 14GB Right Now With Zoom Works Fine Speed 5-7MB
And keep connections to 5-10 only.

Hello LEVAC109
Rdp workk.
but i am download any file so this result for idm please check
72e2b7.jpg

rdp two and nothing works and for 4 days. are we going to wait a month to repair.
an answer to my tickets a day to tell me explain the problem months while I have already explained and we must wait for a response tomorrow. we will spend a year to solve the problem??

Everything was working well up until now.
Extraction of a 6GB game is now taking more than 40 minutes on s09. If thats the case with an extraction, i wonder what it'd be like while raring the files

Hope this problem will get fixed soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back