Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On p01, it seems the issue isn't fixed yet. Am I the only one? Or anybody else is still facing it?

I downloaded proper files (confirmed on my home PC) and uploaded them to another host. Then I downloaded them from it and tried to unrar them. But I get a CRC error on both this RDP and my PC. It should be HDD problem if I'm not the only one.

I already replied to my ticket, but I want to hear others' experience. Thanks.

@LEVAC
I'm hrcid30 on s01.
I'm giving you 24 hours to refund me.
Then I'll escalate the PayPal dispute to claim:
Not as described dispute - #PP-001-259-090-327

s01 is working fine now.
@LEVAC
If you finally fixed it, and it's stable and not going down again, I'd like to stay with your service.
And please accept my apologies - I'm sure that all the time you was doing your best.
As I said before when your service is working, it's simply the best.

P01 RAR PROBLEM IS ONLY COMING WHEN YOU RENAME THE FILE

for e.g. if you download a file from torrent and rename it then it will create the crc problems

So, there must be a RAID problem on p01.

Do something about it, LEVAC.
HDD check, format, asking the DC to replace it, whatever.

I'll be waiting.

Guys, I'm a human. You guys just created two pages in this thread in 3 minutes and over four pages in less than a day.

@kovic, with all due respect, you're being a dick. I also work as much as I can. I stay up 5-6 hours a day just for this but who the heck care what keeps me busy as long as you guys have want you want right? If you don't have what you want, you just go ahead and open Paypal dispute then escalate it. You're just being ignorant. This is not good for future business.

PS : I'm continue checking the security check now.

Regards

Plz tell me When S02 is Going Down Again
That question is similar to "When is the end of the world?". I honestly can't answer but hopefully people stop abusing the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back