Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know what that means. I hope that doesn't take more than 8 hours??

Im sorry for asking too much questions. Im so much worried and I want the RDP to work in next morning. (means after 8 hours)

@LEVAC

I'm wondering why you wrote 'I thought s03 is the most troublesome.'
I don't know about other servers and it actually had been awkward
a couple of days ago, but it'd been great until then. And it's working fine
as long as I know.

It seems to be just the matter of heavy torreting users or abusers
like the one on S01 (as in the latest email). There won't be a problem
if you keep that kind of people out( like offering a different plan for them)
, I suppose.

HotFile is still banned on EU servers and they expect slower speed to US hosts.
I don't see any merit of transferring to EU for those who mainly use onshore file hosts.
That's my opinion. If there's a reason like managing servers would be easier for you,
I'd respect your decision.

@LEVAC

I'm wondering why you wrote 'I thought s03 is the most troublesome.'
I don't know about other servers and it actually had been awkward
a couple of days ago, but it'd been great until then. And it's working fine
as long as I know.

It seems to be just the matter of heavy torreting users or abusers
like the one on S01 (as in the latest email). There won't be a problem
if you keep that kind of people out( like offering a different plan for them)
, I suppose.

HotFile is still banned on EU servers and they expect slower speed to US hosts.
I don't see any merit of transferring to EU for those who mainly use onshore file hosts.
That's my opinion. If there's a reason like managing servers would be easier for you,
I'd respect your decision.
I've mentioned the pros and cons between the US and EU servers in the mail a few days ago. It's not all slower speed to US hosts. This EU server has premium BW which is carried by a good global transit network. I've tested it myself.

I honestly don't know what that means. I hope that doesn't take more than 8 hours??

Im sorry for asking too much questions. Im so much worried and I want the RDP to work in next morning. (means after 8 hours)

Hey Levac, please answer this. So I can sleep in peace knowing that the RDP will be available for me start uploading after I wake up.

Hey Levac, please answer this. So I can sleep in peace knowing that the RDP will be available for me start uploading after I wake up.

Oh! :| That's still a long time left. Let me verify with them. When did this problem started? Do you remember?

So levac, if other users are not being transfered to EU servers, when will S03 users be transfered? I cant wait to use that server. :p

s03 downtime is on Feb 6th, 2011. All users should have their infos before Feb 6th, 2011.

hello Levac, that's too late for me mate, you said it will take 5 mins to move to EU server if I don't want anything moved. Can you do that for me now?

Im s01-hrcid123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back