Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys simply telling that the new RDP from EU is faster than US servers?
and it getting better upload speed on FS/HF?

Atm I'm with vps plan with LEVAC and since yesterday server is horribly slow,and file rar for 1gb file takes 10-15mins[This is happening since I bought the server but after a reboot it's working properly,someone abusing for sure,but I can't reboot 24/7].

For HF I'm getting 300kbps and FS 2mb. Yes very slow,If this EU RDP is good I like to move.

Hey Levac,

Thanks a lot for screens mate. Its sure is faster than USA server.

But how about the:
01. Download speed from Fileserve
02. Download/ Upload speed from/ to Hotfile (if not banned)
03. Also download/ upload speeds from/ to Rapidshare and Megaupload.

Please mate, put them too. Im not gonna ask any more hosts. I only wanna know these only.

Harshadewa

That screenshot is when no one apart from LEVAC is using the service, when multiple users use the service the speeds will decrease. I have personally used an EU rdp and speeds to HF and FS are not good, only EU hosts like RapidShare, Duckload, Netload etc give good uploading/downloading speeds.

On my previous EU rdp( which was undersold) i got 800kb (max) speed to Fileserve and almost the same to Hotfile, but RS speeds were fantastic at around 5mb per file. Downloading is the same, RS download speed is extremely fast while FS speeds are relatively low.

Its quite simple actually, if you upload to US hosts( FS, HF etc) use a US based server but if you upload to EU based hosts( RS, NL, DL) get an EU RDP.

I don't have premium accounts to test download from FS or the ones you mentioned, Harsh.

Update : Server management says there's chance of the hardware raid problem in the server which makes it impossible to make OS installation. :\

Im more than happy to give you logins to my MU, HF and RS accounts so you can post screens. But after what CloudShadow said I think Im gonna wait and see how it works after some people use it.

This is what I got:

Server downtimes
s03 will be down on Feb 6th, 2011. Users on this server will be moved to new servers.
s02 will be down on Feb 3rd, 2011. Users on this server will be moved to new servers.

Im a s01 user!!! So we didn't expect this.

How long will it take?

This is what I got:

Server downtimes
s03 will be down on Feb 6th, 2011. Users on this server will be moved to new servers.
s02 will be down on Feb 3rd, 2011. Users on this server will be moved to new servers.

Im a s01 user!!! So we didn't expect this.

How long will it take?

I guess everyone apart from S03 is being moved to EU servers today( i am not sure, confirm this from LEVAC).

I talked Levac about this server moving and I told him that I don't wanna be moved yet and also mentioned that Im a s01 user. He didn't said a word about this then.

Like i said i'm not sure. S02 was giving a lot of problems so naturally it has to be moved. I'm not sure why S03 is being moved as it is working perfectly.

anyway, lets not speculate and wait for LEVAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back