Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is in US, you can't expect a stable high speed to EU servers. Those HF upload speed if normal. It's not easy to get higher per-connection upload speed to HF. For the C Drive, your storage is not in C Drive. It's in T Drive, inside your volume. Nobody can go inside your folder so it will definitely have the same amount as you last saw it.

If you want fast RS uploads, we just received our EU server. I can move you there and your RS issue will be solved, but US ones will suffer.

You're a moron, you're full of shit and make excuses everyday, normal speeds for HF and RS on the 100tb.com server is 3-6MB/s,do not fucking lie to my face, I had a server with them for over 4 months.

And you know wtf u need to do, but still you lie about it, and where is my vps you promised? you gonna tell me another lie again? lame fuck.

Move me from that s02 server, some other server that is BROKEN.

Hey Levac,
I think if you can refund the money do it. Then he can go and buy that fast server and stop complaining about your great service. It may be true that there are other fastest servers. If there is you should buy that and enjoy the speeds. If this doesn't suit you I think Levac can work something out.

Im using his servers for more than 3 months now. Once I had problems with a server for days but for that he offered to refund the money or extend the service for downtime. So what I can tell my experience is Levac doesn't do unfair business.

Im surprised that a Global Moderator is talking like this. I think Admins should take a action about this.

I have no reason to lie and no reason to slow down any server speeds, Mr-RT. I don't know why you can't believe me on that. And I'm not the only one working everything, I don't setup the servers myself at the DC then bring it online. Sometimes there's problems with the DC. They make mistakes and I need to wait.

Right now, I'm still waiting more access info from DC so that I can fix the HDD issue. The server is can't use about 25% of its space.

EU server latest will be fully functional in max 1-2 days.

This is the NORMAL speed on a 100tb server
* Duckload is in EU
* no problem getting higher per-connection upload speed to HF
* rapidshare is kind of shit
HOL3I.jpg

You're a moron, you're full of shit and make excuses everyday, normal speeds for HF and RS on the 100tb.com server is 3-6MB/s,do not fucking lie to my face, I had a server with them for over 4 months.

And you know wtf u need to do, but still you lie about it, and where is my vps you promised? you gonna tell me another lie again? lame fuck.

Move me from that s02 server, some other server that is BROKEN.

Just refund him Levac, you dont need to listen from a guy who claims to know everything but his words prove otherwise.

And MRT, this isn't your father's forum , mmmk ? You are a mod, its time to learn to behave like one ?

Calm down guys, it's all going to be fine. I don't wish to have a WJ-Drama epsiode scene shot here. Mr-RT, you can always IM me your disappointments so I can fix them unless you purposely just want to embarrass me in public. I thought we were buddies, I guess we weren't.

I didn't make any promises, btw. And I can refund if you aren't comfortable with my service. It just takes a request in a ticket to get your money back ;)

Update : The EU server is still under progressed. OS reload is pending to be competed, ETA > 6-12 hours.

Thank you for your patience, everyone.

Yea Levac gave me details of the EU server to test it (I pestered him for this :P)

It has 16 gb ram and its actually faster than US server as far as uploading / downloading is concerned (rar / unrar is awesome as usual)

I will post screenshots soon :)

Also, the OS has to be re-installed by Levac , since data center people wasted 700GB by not partitioning the drives properly, thats y accs arent being made !

Levac Please FIX the Problem on S02...

Disc C (System Disc) Always are Full, no space left.

And there nobody have to download... That disc need have good space left, for the system work fine.

Please do something.

Thanks!

NL :)

I did some testing, much better than 100tb US server for dl/upl to filehosts. I guess its a issue of premium bandwidth. I think he got prem bw in his NL servers

Hey Levac,
I think if you can refund the money do it. Then he can go and buy that fast server and stop complaining about your great service. It may be true that there are other fastest servers. If there is you should buy that and enjoy the speeds. If this doesn't suit you I think Levac can work something out.

Im using his servers for more than 3 months now. Once I had problems with a server for days but for that he offered to refund the money or extend the service for downtime. So what I can tell my experience is Levac doesn't do unfair business.

Im surprised that a Global Moderator is talking like this. I think Admins should take a action about this.

I'm a still a "dude", mod rank got nothing to do with anything, and please, I'm only complaining cuz hes not doing what he promised to do.

I have no reason to lie and no reason to slow down any server speeds, Mr-RT. I don't know why you can't believe me on that. And I'm not the only one working everything, I don't setup the servers myself at the DC then bring it online. Sometimes there's problems with the DC. They make mistakes and I need to wait.

Right now, I'm still waiting more access info from DC so that I can fix the HDD issue. The server is can't use about 25% of its space.

EU server latest will be fully functional in max 1-2 days.

Is that another excuse? move me to another server, or simply refund me so I can get better service elsewhere.

Just refund him Levac, you dont need to listen from a guy who claims to know everything but his words prove otherwise.

And MRT, this isn't your father's forum , mmmk ? You are a mod, its time to learn to behave like one ?

Go choke on a dick, different servers, different issues, use your brain.

Calm down guys, it's all going to be fine. I don't wish to have a WJ-Drama epsiode scene shot here. Mr-RT, you can always IM me your disappointments so I can fix them unless you purposely just want to embarrass me in public. I thought we were buddies, I guess we weren't.

I didn't make any promises, btw. And I can refund if you aren't comfortable with my service. It just takes a request in a ticket to get your money back ;)

Update : The EU server is still under progressed. OS reload is pending to be competed, ETA > 6-12 hours.

Thank you for your patience, everyone.

Nobody likes drama, but you're pushing me. We're on different timezones, ur never online, and I'm always using a dead server with 500kb/s up speed.

All I'm asking is a damn working server, is that too hard to comprehend? move me to a better server, if you cant offer me that, refund me, simple.

If the download and upload speeds to Fileserve and Hotfile are better in EU servers then I would like to move it too.

Can someone please post some screens?

is Uploading to US based fileshost good too ?
how much the speed uploading too FileServe?
Last time I tested, it was 10-40MB/s upload to FS per file.
The NL servers are hosted with RapidSpeeds.

http://www.rapidspeeds.com
How do you know? You don't even have access to the EU servers :|
I'm a still a "dude", mod rank got nothing to do with anything, and please, I'm only complaining cuz hes not doing what he promised to do.

Is that another excuse? move me to another server, or simply refund me so I can get better service elsewhere.

Go choke on a dick, different servers, different issues, use your brain.

Nobody likes drama, but you're pushing me. We're on different timezones, ur never online, and I'm always using a dead server with 500kb/s up speed.

All I'm asking is a damn working server, is that too hard to comprehend? move me to a better server, if you cant offer me that, refund me, simple.
Refunded.
What DC are these EU servers being hosted in, if you don't mind me asking LEVAC? :)
The DC is EvoSwitch.

Hey we have still problem with s03 servers from last 3-4 days..I hope u will fix the problem soon and will we get any compensation due to these issues??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back