Selling iRaiper - The TRUE Automation Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAVx

Banned
Banned
if7mma.png

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this is no longer for sale due to a private bid for the entire project. I will cease to take new customers, however, older customers, or customers ALREADY hosted, will continue to be hosted.

I apologise for anyone i have neglected or done so in the past, and while time passes, i gurantee that i will have a way to pay you guys back :) (Either via RL hosting or something similiar, if i've promised to set you up but didn't, please contact me for more info - when i'm ready ofc :)))

Regards,
xAVx

Last edited:
79 comments
Hello here is my Review..........

Last week i ask him t Buy his Service Today he Setup the Script for me.

This Man knows what he is Doing Script is working very well you can have Custom Posts etc he setup all for me.

Very Trusted Guy Since Today for me!!!

Thanks for your very Good Joob Hold on this very very good work and Script B-)

this script works only with blog/site that support RSS feeds and you can only add 1 blog/site to this script. You can't delete or add more (that's why I told him waiting for next release), but that guy is very friendly, trusted guy.

wait for next release.....

this script works only with blog/site that support RSS feeds and you can only add 1 blog/site to this script. You can't delete or add more (that's why I told him waiting for next release), but that guy is very friendly, trusted guy.

wait for next release.....

Thanks, however i didn't say it works with only one. You can add different ones, but it doesn't support simultaneous RSS leeching. More than one site can be added to post, just not of the same platform.

i heard that it can only leech 1 categorie from 1 blog site, is it true? i want to buy it but i need at least 3 cat...

Nope, if the RSS URL given to me has 3 categories in one you'll get those 3.

may i know what spec the VPS u are giving at 40$ p/m

thx

You're hosted a server not a VPS.

Yes, You can only leech 1 category per license
If you need 3 categories you have to buy 3 licenses.

$20 is for Script
$20 is for Vps/Server i guess.

Sorry about this, but kindly do not answer questions unless you're certain of the answers, because you've given them the wrong answers, as you did above for my users :). There isn't a 20 USD for script and 20 USD for VPS. Its 40 USD for the entire package. Comes as one go.

you wont get VPS,he'll set up the script for you,total price is $40....
my setup is almost complete,will soon post the review,btw very friendly n supportive guy....

Thx, finished up the bit of bug with your site!

still we dint get any clear idea about speed of download and upload nor any good screenshots , one picture can talk 1000 words waiting for some proof

@elpirata: Honestly, i don't need to post any proof if you've read the reviews, but i will once the GUI is finished, then i will post screenshots of how the entire script looks like..

@Porag: Every RSS URL has that if you select their main RSS category.

@All those who've had setup delay, really sorry about this, when i come back home today i will setup a client manager, for everything to be more easily managed, really sorry because there's pretty much too many customers until i've confused almost everyone. Apologize for any inconvenience.

@xAVx
I want to have the deal, how to pay? :) From review I see it will take a week to setup? I think others will agree that to see your script growing as people mention you as an honest guy, adding some more information would be great like about RSS, frequency of its changing, what if one provides you single RSS having RSS from different websites in 1, can script post on VB forums, then phpBB or all at the same time, any limits etc.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back