Selling iRaiper - The TRUE Automation Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAVx

Banned
Banned
if7mma.png

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this is no longer for sale due to a private bid for the entire project. I will cease to take new customers, however, older customers, or customers ALREADY hosted, will continue to be hosted.

I apologise for anyone i have neglected or done so in the past, and while time passes, i gurantee that i will have a way to pay you guys back :) (Either via RL hosting or something similiar, if i've promised to set you up but didn't, please contact me for more info - when i'm ready ofc :)))

Regards,
xAVx

Last edited:
79 comments
Here's my Review !

1st of all , thanks to xAVx ! You did great job <3

Let's be honest.

I paid for the script 2-4 days ago . xAVx , showed everything through msn and explained how it works .

I was eagerly waiting for the 1st post ..
The script leeched from Rlslog at that time . You can add any RSS feed .
Rlslog is prefered as it has images and other stuffs in perfect order.

The script leeched and posted all latest posts from Rlslog and posted on my site. It was amazingly fast , the files were stored in my account [FSC / FS] .

Why buy this ?

* Very good support .
* Worth your money . $40 is very cheap .
* You can add any RSS feed .
* Multi hosts .
* Rar/Unrar coming as he said .
* Posts on time and in correct order .

What else you need ?

Nothing i guess ?

I'm happy with his script ! Great work again .

Cheers

/off
-alex

What If I just want the script for myself, and buy my "OWN" VPS. Not allowing youll to do it but myself and host it. Are you willing to do that?

Here's my Review !

1st of all , thanks to xAVx ! You did great job <3

Let's be honest.

I paid for the script 2-4 days ago . xAVx , showed everything through msn and explained how it works .

I was eagerly waiting for the 1st post ..
The script leeched from Rlslog at that time . You can add any RSS feed .
Rlslog is prefered as it has images and other stuffs in perfect order.

The script leeched and posted all latest posts from Rlslog and posted on my site. It was amazingly fast , the files were stored in my account [FSC / FS] .

Why buy this ?

* Very good support .
* Worth your money . $40 is very cheap .
* You can add any RSS feed .
* Multi hosts .
* Rar/Unrar coming as he said .
* Posts on time and in correct order .

What else you need ?

Nothing i guess ?

I'm happy with his script ! Great work again .

Cheers

/off
-alex

Thanks for your review, please let me know as soon as your site goes back up!

What If I just want the script for myself, and buy my "OWN" VPS. Not allowing youll to do it but myself and host it. Are you willing to do that?

Sorry, i'm not. I'll have to do it, not you.

waiting for you on YM

Added, but you seem to be offline...:(

Thread cleaned. Stay on topic. Unnecessary posts from here on out will be infracted. CyberAff, stop posting a review for stuff you don't buy - that's wrong.

I need a .text file to use in autoposter no MP5 file just simple notepad text file is this the case or just post to my blog or forum (which btw i dont have)?

Super vouch for xAVx <3
He's my old friend and is online most of the time on MSN for support. Plus the price is great!

A must buy thing :). I'd have surely bought but I'm out of cash these days :(

Good luck!

Sounds intresting for me :).
Questions:

-what with DLE pages - does grabbing from them also work fine (i.e. freshwap.net)?
-what when I want to run the script on my dedicated server - do You support this kind of solution?
-screens and pictures - upload to any imagehost or just copy/paste them from post source ?

Thanks for answers

I would like to try this script, but i need it to be working with torrents (i would like to use my SCC's auto-dl) and i need to it to be able to post on phpBB.
Can you tell me when will your scripts have these features?
Thanks.

can you make this happend

Code:
- Auto save .mpsp files so you can use it in MultiPoster 4 and 5 series (save in per day date folder)

and what will b the price with the VPS include

pls pm your msn

so we can talk more

thanks

How about if the RSS post screenshot got a url watermarked on it, can this script change the screenshot or any image in that RSS post? Thanks

Super vouch for xAVx <3
He's my old friend and is online most of the time on MSN for support. Plus the price is great!

A must buy thing :). I'd have surely bought but I'm out of cash these days :(

Good luck!

Thank you very much!

I'm interested. Please PM me your MSN.

MSN PM'ed.

please pm me ur msn or yahoo

MSN PM'ed.

Sounds intresting for me :).
Questions:

-what with DLE pages - does grabbing from them also work fine (i.e. freshwap.net)?
-what when I want to run the script on my dedicated server - do You support this kind of solution?
-screens and pictures - upload to any imagehost or just copy/paste them from post source ?

Thanks for answers

- FreshWap.net has not been tested, it should work but i will test it now and get back to you!
- Nope, do not support this solution yet.
- Copies and paste them from post source.

Waiting for Your Complete Services With Your Own Dedicated Server.

- Will inform you so then :)

I would like to try this script, but i need it to be working with torrents (i would like to use my SCC's auto-dl) and i need to it to be able to post on phpBB.
Can you tell me when will your scripts have these features?
Thanks.

- Prob's about 1-2 weeks time we will support torrents.

can you make this happend

Code:
- Auto save .mpsp files so you can use it in MultiPoster 4 and 5 series (save in per day date folder)
and what will b the price with the VPS include

pls pm your msn

so we can talk more

thanks

- MSN PM'ed, i'm not exactly sure what the mpsp format is, but if its BBCode then yes, its already done :)
- Price is 40 USD.

xAVx , my site is up :)

How about if the RSS post screenshot got a url watermarked on it, can this script change the screenshot or any image in that RSS post? Thanks

- Originally it cannot, but atm we're adding in MTN because of requests from multiple customers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back