Selling iRaiper - The TRUE Automation Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAVx

Banned
Banned
if7mma.png

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this is no longer for sale due to a private bid for the entire project. I will cease to take new customers, however, older customers, or customers ALREADY hosted, will continue to be hosted.

I apologise for anyone i have neglected or done so in the past, and while time passes, i gurantee that i will have a way to pay you guys back :) (Either via RL hosting or something similiar, if i've promised to set you up but didn't, please contact me for more info - when i'm ready ofc :)))

Regards,
xAVx

Last edited:
79 comments
So when will be the MTN feature will be added? Is there a 7 days plan or money back for the per month plan? maybe I want to try it for 7 days, and if this script performs well I will order more months.. Thanks

BTW, can I host my other sites if I bought a plan with vps?

Last edited:
Does this script posts on DLE and VB, phpBB, and wordpress the same time?
We need to enter login password and URL of DLE, VB etc sites for auto posting?
What we actually give to script for downloading..a RSS feed url ?
What actually would be download & uploading speed?
There is any feature that initiate file-host to file host transfer ? like filesonic to Wupload transfer without actually first downloading it ?

More questions later :p but I am seriously interested in this, don't know if you give a trial, but I own a DLE site.

So when will be the MTN feature will be added? Is there a 7 days plan or money back for the per month plan? maybe I want to try it for 7 days, and if this script performs well I will order more months.. Thanks

BTW, can I host my other sites if I bought a plan with vps?

MTN feature is completed, you can PM me if you wish to order.

check ur PM i have sent u my msn id :)
want to talk
Added you already :)

Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting for your the torrent support feature. :)
Thx, will PM you when its ready!

Check your pm
Replied!

I sent a pm for some info.
Please revert.
Replied

Btw, add this feature:

Add custom NFO and URL.
Feature is already added!

getting mine set up,will post review soon :D
Your's will be ready on friday, already spoken with you :)

Does this script posts on DLE and VB, phpBB, and wordpress the same time?
We need to enter login password and URL of DLE, VB etc sites for auto posting?
What we actually give to script for downloading..a RSS feed url ?
What actually would be download & uploading speed?
There is any feature that initiate file-host to file host transfer ? like filesonic to Wupload transfer without actually first downloading it ?

More questions later :p but I am seriously interested in this, don't know if you give a trial, but I own a DLE site.
Replied to the same questions via PM to you. DLE is still undergoing beta guys, sorry its rather unstable atm!

On a side note, i'm pleased to annouce iRaiper v0.3 is undergoing developement and will be ready by friday.

It will feature possibilities such as
- GUI (Very bare though, much almost rather redundant, but features added in 0.4)
- MTN
- Custom NFO/URL/Files Addition
- Customization of Post format (IE you choose how the posts come out looks like)
- Delete rubbish files ie, .nfo, .html present in the original file
- PHPBB Posting

Regards,
xAVx

Great bot. Seems working fine till now from all the reviews. Will get it later. I just need to see one pic of the posts made by this bot. one pic each for movies, appz, tv shows and xxx. If some user can post this, it would be better.

I think xAVx isn't online...is this just me or there are more people waiting for DLE support ? There can be one or more websites from where RSS can be taken ?

Great bot. Seems working fine till now from all the reviews. Will get it later. I just need to see one pic of the posts made by this bot. one pic each for movies, appz, tv shows and xxx. If some user can post this, it would be better.
I'll try to get some users to send you some screenies :)

does it support oron then?
Nope, it doesn't.

I think xAVx isn't online...is this just me or there are more people waiting for DLE support ? There can be one or more websites from where RSS can be taken ?
I'm different from iRaiper mate, still need to sleep :). There are more than 1 person waiting for DLE support simply because it's under testing. I believe i've already told you and repeated on the thread quite a few times that only 1 RSS URL is allowed though!

Regards,
xAVx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back