ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, i have joined 3 days ago and have $3.01 waiting payment via payza, happy waiting time, hope to receive it soon :hrhr:

Hello,

I have contacted you regarding your traffic sources. Please reply as soon as possible so you can receive payment on Thrusday.

Thanks,
ImgServe.net

Hello,

I have contacted you regarding your traffic sources. Please reply as soon as possible so you can receive payment on Thrusday.

Thanks,
ImgServe.net

The PM sent, plz check it, thank you :hrhr:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I use the manual traffic exchange and was declined $5.8 payment, so sad :cursing:

The PM sent, plz check it, thank you :hrhr:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I use the manual traffic exchange and was declined $5.8 payment, so sad :cursing:

Hello,

I am very sorry for inconveniences, we state this on our TOS.

Nevertheless your account was not terminated since you did not know about this, now you can send traffic that we can accept and we can work together.

Feel free to contact me again for questions.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

I think but the other host imag accept the traffic source, it's manual not using bot or auto, it's manual traffic, i frequently use it for CPA :-&

Hello,

I am very sorry for inconveniences, we state this on our TOS.

Nevertheless your account was not terminated since you did not know about this, now you can send traffic that we can accept and we can work together.

Feel free to contact me again for questions.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

hi mate

will u pls check my acc i hve contacted ur customer support if i am violating ur service laws just 2 be sure

thnx

I have looked and could not find anything saying not to use URL shorteners, or Linkbucks.. When I use these, there seems to be a lack of hits with imgserve, while other hosts I am using for the same gallery show 4 times as many or more. Even when I dont use shorteners or linkbucks, there seems to be an issue with hit count, or either the display of hit counts! I use a lot of uncommon places to post links, to avoid competition of the 1 unique IP in 24 hours rule.. When I view the images I share, the images are not showing many hits..

Example.. Uploaded the same time.. Pictures are of the same person, and gallery..

Once uploaded, every imgserve thumb shows one view, so either nobody is getting past your ads, or your count is wrong. I split up the best pics between hosts, so everyone will want to see at least one picture from every host.. Is your display module working right?

Last edited:
I have looked and could not find anything saying not to use URL shorteners, or Linkbucks.. When I use these, there seems to be a lack of hits with imgserve, while other hosts I am using for the same gallery show 4 times as many or more. Even when I dont use shorteners or linkbucks, there seems to be an issue with hit count, or either the display of hit counts! I use a lot of uncommon places to post links, to avoid competition of the 1 unique IP in 24 hours rule.. When I view the images I share, the images are not showing many hits..

Example.. Uploaded the same time.. Pictures are of the same person, and gallery..

Once uploaded, every imgserve thumb shows one view, so either nobody is getting past your ads, or your count is wrong. I split up the best pics between hosts, so everyone will want to see at least one picture from every host.. Is your display module working right?

Hello,

As you know we count only 1 unique view per IP address per 24 HS, as every image host, and even file-host does.

The statistics count is updated real-time, and it has no mistakes. You need to consider that maybe the competitors show you all hits, as we only show you paid hits. Maybe that image that has 3 views actually had 11, but as we don't want any misunderstandings we show paid views there. We modified the script to show views this way.

For example, upload a picture to any imagehost with the same script, and refresh it 100 times. It will show 100 visits, although only 1 paid on stats. We will show only 1 visit because we don't want you to think that you got 100 visits when we only paid you one.

I hope I was clear... Feel free to email us with any more concerns to support@imgserve.net.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Dude, They show you your real stats. unline other hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back