ImgServe.net - 5,00 USD / 1000 Image Views. Earn money sharing images: Amazing Rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for payment ImgServe, as always!

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

AJAX upload is kinda slow at my side, please check...

is the remote working well? i tried to remote images from my rapidleech copied and pasted the direct link and didn't work but it works in other sites like imgchili

pliz fix AJAX upload, has many bugs in the sizes of thumbnails....
and that desperate ...

and I delete cookies and all that ... in chrome and firefox and still with bugs.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with hit count dropping in the last few days.. I uploaded a mixed gallery between other hosts, and the same image set is showing plenty of hits on all other hosts, but imgserve showing 1 hit per pic, from the same split gallery.. Are too many uploaders coming on imgserve and grabbing the 1 unic view before they see mine? They were my best money maker, and the bottom has dropped out in the last 4 days..

Hello,

This happens when you have not enabled cookies, or when you have a cookie conflict with other sites.

Please try a few more times uploading in Private Mode or clear ImgServe's cookies from your browser.

Let me know.

We will process all payments later today. Please let me remind you all that underage content of any kind is forbidden and all accounts will be terminated... This includes "jailbait" content. This is not allowed, we review all users accounts before paying, and if we find anything against our TOS we terminate the account.

Thanks,
ImgServe Support

Did all thing and still the same problem.

Anyone else having issues with hit count dropping in the last few days.. I uploaded a mixed gallery between other hosts, and the same image set is showing plenty of hits on all other hosts, but imgserve showing 1 hit per pic, from the same split gallery.. Are too many uploaders coming on imgserve and grabbing the 1 unic view before they see mine? They were my best money maker, and the bottom has dropped out in the last 4 days..

"Are too many uploaders coming on imgserve and grabbing the 1 unic view before they see mine?"

yep.. :fly:

Did all thing and still the same problem.

Hello,

You need to select first the thumb-size before clicking on the "Select Files" button. Just checked and this works fine on our end. Let me know. Thanks,

"Are too many uploaders coming on imgserve and grabbing the 1 unic view before they see mine?"

yep.. :fly:

Hello,

Maybe on your traffic source other users are using our services as well, that's why the count is less.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

so u mean if someone else also posted in same place with imgserve link and his image view foirst after that for no user image be counted ? bz if its so its very bad as i using some other host too but they count the views . they just check if its ur unique vistor or not . it has nothing to do with other users posting that imagehost and them viewed first

Sir, NONE of the hosts count more than 1ip per day. it does not matter if you uploaded the image or someone else.
If they view any other image that is not yours uploaded in the same host you are using, they will get the credit for that view, and yours will only be counted as a "hit".

"after that for no user image be counted ?"

What does that mean?
Each viewver is counted once every 24hr period by imgserve/imgmoney/imgcandy/imgcloud/imagefolks/whatever.

Last edited:
Hello,

You need to select first the thumb-size before clicking on the "Select Files" button. Just checked and this works fine on our end. Let me know. Thanks,

Hello,

Maybe on your traffic source other users are using our services as well, that's why the count is less.

Kind Regards,
ImgServe.net Support

Well I noticed last night, that I was logged out after only a few minutes, and my uploads were not being attached to my account.. I mean, I had only been logged in for 2 minutes, and was logged out. This has happened a few times, where I am logged out while trying to upload images.. The images upload, but not under my user account.. Then I have to go back and edit old posts with new links, because the links I posted, are images that I am not being credited for..

so u mean if someone else also posted in same place with imgserve link and his image view foirst after that for no user image be counted ? bz if its so its very bad as i using some other host too but they count the views . they just check if its ur unique vistor or not . it has nothing to do with other users posting that imagehost and them viewed first

All the image hosts work this way, one unique view in a 24 hour period.

Well I noticed last night, that I was logged out after only a few minutes, and my uploads were not being attached to my account.. I mean, I had only been logged in for 2 minutes, and was logged out. This has happened a few times, where I am logged out while trying to upload images.. The images upload, but not under my user account.. Then I have to go back and edit old posts with new links, because the links I posted, are images that I am not being credited for..

Hello,

I understand the problem. Will forward this to the programmer to see if anything can be done about the logged in session. Thank you for notifying this.

Please email any further suggestions here: support@imgserve.net

Thanks,
ImgServe.net

true pls fix all that bz we loose traffic bz of it pls then people wont trust us and wont visit us next time . its not good for us posters if we see that for future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back