ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi support..,

only one url allowed for remote upload that's ridiculous

pls allow upto 10 urls for remote at a time

few months back imgrill allowed 10 urls... but now allowing only one ??

may i know why ?

hello u guys both msk19994 and Grill.Host

why did u skip my comment ?? :@

is there any answer ??

now i will try to write in bold especially in ur thread so that u will get some attention :@

Last edited:
hi support..,

only one url allowed for remote upload that's ridiculous

pls allow upto 10 urls for remote at a time

few months back imgrill allowed 10 urls... but now allowing only one ??

may i know why ?

hello u guys both msk19994 and Grill.Host

why did u skip my comment ?? :@

is there any answer ??

now i will try to write in bold especially in ur thread so that u will get some attention :@

we are not skipping your comment .. it was same as you said we was allow 50 url at same but after update the script it is not working .. we have ask our coder to fix it .. it will be fixed as soon as possible :)

@ msk19994 & Grill.host

thanks for reply

remote working now... but images not uploaded as clickable image in ALL BBCODES

also addons not working

when i upload using firefox extension... images not uploading

need ur help and reply

Last edited:
WMZ payments were not completed yesterday like you told they would be. At least not in my case...

Payment received, thank you ! :)

Last edited:
site down... what the hell happened? images also not loading I thought imgrill safe and stable... but im wrong... imgrill getting worse

Last edited:
site down... what the hell happened? images also not loading I thought imgrill safe and stable... but im wrong... imgrill getting worse

sorry !
And site is totally stable from start .. it was just my fault for this month .
It Will up in some time .. Really sorry this time I was forget to renew the server :(

thanks for reply

remote working now... but images not uploaded as clickable image in ALL BBCODES

also addons not working

when i upload using firefox extension... images not uploading

need ur help and reply

The browser addons are not fixed because of the file changes i am contacting the person but he isnt responding, could you please explain the second remote upload issue, i think that is fixed now acc to my info

Last edited:
@ Grill.host

thanks for reply...i was worried...since u guys not active in this thread as expected

anyhow

i request you guys...if next time site down...do something to load atleast the images... i mean atleast thumbnails

popular host like imgchili,imageporter and newbies like imgserve.net ...even though there site down...images atleast loading

but in ur case...if ur site down... images also not loading..

@ msk19994

i will explain the problem once the site up

Last edited:
@ Grill.host

thanks for reply...i was worried...since u guys not active in this thread as expected

anyhow

i request you guys...if next time site down...do something to load atleast the images... i mean atleast thumbnails

popular host like imgchili,imageporter and newbies like imgserve.net ...even though there site down...images atleast loading

but in ur case...if ur site down... images also not loading..

@ msk19994

i will explain the problem once the site up

this is the last time .. as i was forget to the date of renew . next time it won't be happen

and i will discuss your idea regarding the images loading if site will down

I sent you my traffic sources why i'm not paid yet?
Because u always keep sending sites where our links are not there , but oh well u will be paid in the next payment batch, If you look at the status u will see thats its back to pending from rejected

A simple question...

With ImGrill You can earn money by sharing your images.All You have to do is just upload your images and share .​
I work for an adult company. So if I upload all of our thumbnails and pictures the views will be tracked and we will be paid? Our work is copyrighted, is this an issue?

@bigstr we count everything, if you content if copyright proof then its well and good,you wont face any images deletion due to dmca removal.
Note: Anyone can earn as long as they stay within the terms of the site ie not uploading any CP .
Your Sincerely
Msk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back