imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
active my account please, thank you :)
Username: Rebecca92

talking about that "
  • Currently paying out with the four MAIN payment processors - feel free to request others to be added", is that including payza(alertpay)??

Last edited:
thank you for activating my account, but there is a serious problem
when i share the link with any kind post like facebook
i get the site logo thumbnail not the image thumbnail
i have tried all codes but same and there is only 1 thumbnail (1/1)
i hope you can fix this soon

@ mastid

still waiting for my first moneybookers payment

may i know when i will get payment ??

EDIT : Payment Received...thanks a lot mastid

Last edited:
payout shows completed in account but money not received in the payment! Scam Alert!

Guys, can you all please read this as every week someone comes on screaming scam for absolutely no reason.

**IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED PAYMENT VIA WMZ OR PAYZA**

Your payment will show on your account as Completed but the money will not be in your account for a couple of days afterwards. I do not process these payments myself so payment is delayed slightly.
If you request payment through the other methods, when your account shows payment is completed, then the money is in your account.

I understand everyone is wary of scam image hosts, but we've been going for about a year now so we can be trusted. Check out qw725's post above - "22nd payment received". That says it all does it not?

So - in conclusion:

WMZ/Payza:

Pending - payment approved
Completed - payment sent to processor (BUT NOT YOUR ACCOUNT) - it will be there within a couple of days

Please read the above and if you do NOT like the couple of days delay, I'll be sorry to see you go but feel free to use another host. I'm afraid that this is the only way I can offer these two payment methods, and I think it's fair enough is it not?

Hopefully this clears things up

Now, at the risk of causing another raft of SCAM comments ;) I've processed another bunch of payments, another pay hike is imminent and all affiliate accounts are approved.

Happy earning everyone :)

WOW!!

I've just noticed that today is our 1 year anniversary [wjlove]

To celebrate, you'll notice rates have just gone up for Tier one to :
____________$15 per 1,000 views________

I can't keep them up at this level for long, so get your images shared to take advantage. When they do come down, they'll be down to $8...so that's still the BEST you can get!!

And a big thank-you for wJunction for supporting this thread over the past 365 days.

Last edited:
Hallo

Tomorrow all payments to wmz will be done

For payza will be next week because stupid payza need again my id copy and address verification

So please stop calling this site scam i personal send wmz and payza payments

and admin already send me the money to exchange

greetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back