imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ mastid

waiting for pp payment...still pending...requested several days before

may i know what exact day u pay ?

pls implement payout day in every week and pay us in time

EDIT : payment received...thanks a lot mastid

Last edited:
its look like this host will turn to scam one
no responses to any ticket over a week
no payment actually been made
he just marked them as done but nothing came to users accounts

anyway i have remove or disable imgonion links on my site & in any thread i post his site links in it

no payments = no traffic for u
and i encourage every one not get his payments to do the same

As mentioned several times, Payza and WMZ are not guaranteed to be paid out on a Sunday. When the status on your account turns to Paid, it means it's in process. Lawina has very kindly agreed to pay these for me to allow me to offer these payment processors, and he doesn't get paid for doing this - it's simply because he's such a nice guy!

Other payments were sent and completed on Sunday.

Trust everyone else has received?

As mentioned several times, Payza and WMZ are not guaranteed to be paid out on a Sunday. When the status on your account turns to Paid, it means it's in process. Lawina has very kindly agreed to pay these for me to allow me to offer these payment processors, and he doesn't get paid for doing this - it's simply because he's such a nice guy!

Other payments were sent and completed on Sunday.

Trust everyone else has received?

Brother i send u Pm i select payza as payout option but if u can easily pay other processor like paypal so pls tell me my paypal id also same in paypal if u have funds in paypal u can send me in paypal if u have funds in payza then u can send me funds in payza

kindly reply me wait for ur Pm mate

Thank you

All payments made before Sunday have been processed. If you requested late on Sunday, you might not have got it. I'll TRY to do another payment run this week - but no guarantees. Please get your payment request in on Saturday to be sure of payment on Sunday.

All payments made before Sunday have been processed. If you requested late on Sunday, you might not have got it. I'll TRY to do another payment run this week - but no guarantees. Please get your payment request in on Saturday to be sure of payment on Sunday.

i wait comeplete one week and u say i am late how its possible in the site its show complete where is my money kindly pls tell me reply me wait for ur Pm mate

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back