ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I see always my $1.29 credit on my account (Nothing on Paypal neither)
Username: lebienaime

Sorry, but you hadn't met the threshold at the time of payment.

Balance: $0.5111
balance changed
what is problem?

You probably just got paid :)
Please always make sure you check your payments page first.

If you are sure you haven't received a payment, PM me your username and I will investigate the issue.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you hadn't met the threshold at the time of payment.

Balance: $0.5111
balance changed
what is problem?

You probably just got paid :)
Please always make sure you check your payments page first.

If you are sure you haven't received a payment, PM me your username and I will investigate the issue.

I AM NOT GOT PAID ADMIN
NO WAY

iwm03p.jpg
[/IMG]

scubaproturkey

why i am feeling that today is wednesday . :P thanx for the payment
if you will increase rate for 'India' , i can divert my all traffic to your host

I AM NOT GOT PAID ADMIN
NO WAY

iwm03p.jpg
[/IMG]

scubaproturkey

The only reasonable explanation is that images where deleted while the views were being tallied, or you sent traffic which was later flagged.

Having looked at your reports it seems like none of the above and your balance seems pretty accurate.
Can you please tally your earnings (minus your payments) and tell me if the balance is actually correct, because it doesn't seem like anything is wrong with your balance.

Balance: $0.4668

what are you doing man?
its getting strange and i dont like it

Relax, as a result of the latest performance optimisations to our site your balance will fluctuate significantly at around 01:00 GMT everyday while we collate your views and calculate your earnings.
However you have nothing to worry about because it will auto-correct itself and present you with your correct balance, having looked at your account again, that has happened and your balance is now correct again.

Waiting payment...
username: lebienaime

Payments will be made today :)

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (03:56 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

Last edited:
images

You have good and high rates. but please make image viewable in big sizes without installing addon, because many sites block your image hosting for that.

You have good and high rates. but please make image viewable in big sizes without installing addon, because many sites block your image hosting for that.

Unfortunately it's a trade off, you can use other image hosts and earn half of what you get with us. Or you can post on sites that do allow us, or convince webmasters to allow our site and then post links, your choice. We can't change our site every time to suite the desires of a few forum owners and webmasters - otherwise we might as well let them run it for us. ;)

Balance: $-0.0073

God, how to explain?

The balance will fluctuate at certain times of the day while the system recalculates and archives your earnings, please do not be alarmed :)

plz add an option for per image views. i need it

That would be a very taxing addition to the performance cost of the system, we will have to see more demand for that feature before we can implement it

Payment proof please :-=

and is this image host offer the highest rate?

There is plenty of payment proof throughout this thread, just have a look ;)

And yes we do offer the highest rates worldwide.

no remote upload :whistling:

Due to the way our system has been implemented in a cloud hosting architecture, we enjoy many advantages but however struggle with enabling this in a way that is both reliable and consistent across the network, however we will continue to see what we can do to add this in the future.

when is payment?

Today :)

what happen with my Balance, it still Discounts. check for me: ID theonht

There seems to have been a misreporting of all user earnings over the past few days. All users were in fact being overcompensated for their views, so that could be the reason. Whatever it was we have rectified your account now.

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (12:59 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back