ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload Tumbnail doesn't work

Could you please send me the upload link of the image which has this problem so we can fix the issue. Thanks.

first of all thanks for 1 dollar but
second i think i dont wanna continue with this host

pictures cant be bigger
upload is hell slow
so thanks for everything

good luck

Sorry to see you go. Thank you for trying us out and we will continue to work on the concerns you've expressed and we hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Tier Rates

@admin is it possible to shift Newzeland to Tier A ? i got a Huge Traffic...

i see a lot of time that it Shows I need a Stable Host... with Less Problem Like This. is Payment Sent Daily?
down.jpg

And R u Going to Decrease Rates After Gaining Users? i saw this trait of Lot of img hosts... i hope this rate will stay constand

Last edited:
yes payment received, thanx
if possible in 'my files' menu make arrange them in ' date' wise.

No problem, the files should now be sorted by date. (Descending order)

@admin is it possible to shift Newzeland to Tier A ? i got a Huge Traffic...

i see a lot of time that it Shows I need a Stable Host... with Less Problem Like This. is Payment Sent Daily?
down.jpg

And R u Going to Decrease Rates After Gaining Users? i saw this trait of Lot of img hosts... i hope this rate will stay constand

I apologise for the database error we are always looking at ways to improve our infrastructure and stop things like this from happening.
As for shifting New Zealand to tier A, we will look at the economics of that and make a decision on that, stay tuned.

Lastly we will never decrease our rates, ever, that is a promise, in fact we are planning to boost rates significantly! :)

please Increase rate for INDIA.

We will look at the current rates and will make a decision on where the rates should rise to in the coming weeks, please stay tuned :)

my balance is not counting please check mathews... ty

username: raysan12

Same here.I had like 60 Cents but now 0.0000 o.O WTF

Sorry about that small glitch, it should hopefully be resolved now for the both of you.
The issue was the side effect of a routine re-optimisation of our backend website code. We were well aware of the issue and hope it didn't cause anyone too much inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back