Hotfile Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are currently having a problem with our PayPal account and we are working on the issue. We don't know the exact time when the payments will be released. Please be patient.

As Osiris stated here they don't pay via webmoney. I just changed my payout info to Payza, will keep you informed if I get anything from them ;)

Pretty sure they don't pay by either.

Someone mentioned earlier that if you contact them you may be able to set up a bank transfer.

Hopefully payments get released this month though.

@ patchrapa, no money received, no payouts from Hf, I have unofficial information - Hotfile`s paypal accounts ( L E M U R I A and antothers) frozen by Paypal for 180 days and of course all money ... Also for a long time there will be no payouts .
People stop uploading and working with Hotfile - They now lie that they will pay, because they need your money !

Last edited:
I didn't receive a penny using PayPal . I wonder if anyone else has had success getting paid to another service?

Edit: I also tried contacting them but after writing the message on their site I get no confirmation whatsoever of my message being sent and/or received. I just get immediately redirected to the initial contact form. Frustrating.

Last edited:
Oh I see, I has anyone been able to receive the payment via Payza as of yesterday? I signed up to Payza but when I try to change my payment method in Hotfile I am being told a valid email address is required, perhaps because I have not yet verified my card. But does it work?

Edit: I tried adding my webmaster purse, trying to do that will only refresh the "Edit Account info" page to no result or change. I can't even remove Paypal as the payment method... I just can't change it apparently.

Last edited:
well as I said earlier this month I did change my payment method from Paypal to Payza on HF's website and still no payment. It's the 17th.

this after they confirmed via email the April & May payment will come on the 15th on Payza.

I did email them yesterday but as of right now, no response. I'm sure their inbox is flooded..

PS: already stopped using HF until they pay!

Last edited:
Oh I see, I has anyone been able to receive the payment via Payza as of yesterday? I signed up to Payza but when I try to change my payment method in Hotfile I am being told a valid email address is required, perhaps because I have not yet verified my card. But does it work?

Edit: I tried adding my webmaster purse, trying to do that will only refresh the "Edit Account info" page to no result or change. I can't even remove Paypal as the payment method... I just can't change it apparently.

You cannot usually edit your account info after the 15th (and will keep on after a couple of days) which might be a good sign if it means they are still processing payments.

good to know! I will check later on then! It'd be nice to be able to withdraw, let's see

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2013 at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 17th Jun 2013 at 08:57 PM ----------

today I was able to change the payment method, will try to use Weboney and then Payza if I don't receive anything next month.

3 months i did not receive anythings from hotfile. First, I use wmz and they said they have some problem with webmoney so please wait for a while. After that i've change to PAYPAL and again they said please be patient because some problem. Last month I've changed to PAYZA and still did not receive anything, now waiting for answer from hotfile.

So now,I think it's time to leave this host may be for temporary. After they fix the problem and send the money i will back to them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back