Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr. Boris,

Hope you enjoyed our fast support and great reliable hosting :)

Btw, Promo ends tonight at 12 am. ^_^

I didn't see any mention in your TOS, so what are your policies regarding DMCA? Do you shut sites down immediately upon complaint or do you forward the DMCA to the site owner and let them handle it?

Thanks!

I used HostMyWarez since 09th January, and from on now their ticket system was very satisfactory for me also they send tickets about downtime and they reply tickets very fast..JAson was very helpful in msn and other guys too.. They try to quickly solve the problem and i never facing server problem or something. Thanks friends, keep on moving

Make sure u read their TOS as they refuse to give refunds. They took a long time to reply to my tickets. I wouldn't be happy to wait 6-9 hours to get a reply if my website was down. Ill be staying away for now.

Babs_madeen, Thats because your website will never be down for that long with us, we have had 100% uptime since we moved to the new server. And we reply as fast as we can, almost under 2 minutes sometimes, and we have many clients to back us up.

I used HostMyWarez since 09th January, and from on now their ticket system was very satisfactory for me also they send tickets about downtime and they reply tickets very fast..JAson was very helpful in msn and other guys too.. They try to quickly solve the problem and i never facing server problem or something. Thanks friends, keep on moving

Thank you for your kind words masterofdeath. :))

Server load is always high like 8-12 recently been around 18-20 but server still loads my site fairly fast for now...

EDIT: topped out at 42.52 (8 Cpus)

site was crawling.......

yeah this time i quote my self.. Because yesterday night i had problem with vbseo.php and they sent me inquiry about it.. I checked and i didn't find a solution for it..They said my vbseo.php is using cpu %22-%25 and it was slowing down their server (actually their VPS!)

Today i wrote here to fix my vbseo.php and some of hosting professionals wrote me pm for help. and when i sent my cpanel they were in shock because hostmywarez was using small VPS probably with 1gb ram and overselling from it..

Code:
Server Load         0.45 (8 cpus)         [IMG]http://93.127.227.151:2082/green-status.gif[/IMG]                   Memory Used         43.7 %

with 16gb ram machine can it be happens with probably 100 customer?
No i don't think so, also i'm not idiot. After Santrex crush i go with them and from first week problems just begun. I talked with Jason on msn and i wanted total refund. And he sent me their tos page and said they cant give back refund. But i think he didnt read what he COPIED and PASTE in TOS page because it was writing in it

the only exception being if cancellation is made within the first 15 days of the opening of the first hosting account by the client concerned, as per the money-back guarantee.
I screenshot already ;)

So today i opened paypal dispute and waiting for solution

@Masterofdeath

We have monitored your account for 2-3 days, significant cpu abuse was coming from your vbseo, we told you to lower its settings or disable it if you want to continue on shared hosting. How can we be overselling when server load is 0.45, if you do some research you will find out that load is VERY small compared to other hosts.

edit: He went to a new host and got destroyed there.

Anyways, today we have bought another dedicated server, so all clients will be split on the other server so it balances out. ^_^

@jidox, you don't even host here, you are the admin of that fail of a hosting "get-host" who copied everything in the 365host thread. Please go away.

@shadeslayer, all that has been taken care of, we bought another dedicated server, and we split the loads. Load is now 0.3, probably lower than any company here :)

Thank You,
HostMyWarez

We have bought another dedicated server, load on the two servers is now 0.3, sites loading as fast as USA servers, everyone is now spread out, and is enjoying the low cpu load and the speed.

We still have a promo running :

10OFF

For 10% off any hosting plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back