Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God - you should also stop aimlessly spamming your topic with the same promo code and useless information.

You pointlessly bumped your topic 4 times yesterday - and twice already today and its only 9am.

First of all, don't post in my thread unless your not interested in hosting.
Second of all, its not your business what I do.
Third, All the posts where at least 2-5 hours apart, and many other hosting threads do the same.

And I reported you for "harassment, fighting, or rude posts"

Thank You. ^_^

No, it may not have anything to do with me - but if I remember correctly - it's the forum rules - Which you should have read when you signed up.

I should hope you are not this hostile towards your clients, if you have any.
we are more than capable of looking back through the thread and reading what you have said - so no need for you to post the same thing 10 times a day.

Don't bump your topic more than one per 24 hours.

What don't you understand, don't post in my thread unless your interested in hosting? Go work on your hosting company instead of making useless remarks on other hosting threads trying to get your online ego up.

I don't have a hosting company - nor do I work in the hosting industry, however I am interested in hosting - just not yours.

If you check the date of my posts they are once a day. This is not spamming. Your post is unnecessary.

Thanks.

You even said it yourself. they are every other hour, which is spamming.

anyway - your main site is hosted on a server with the planet, probably a reseller account.

Do you have an IP for your shared server?

Third, All the posts where at least 2-5 hours apart, and many other hosting threads do the same.

Thank You. ^_^

You had a physical fight with Nick? 8-) I usually post in threads where the OP, posts, posts and posts .. there's a freaking edit button. Why do you think WJ has an EDIT button? So that you can edit your last post and add crap.

ffs are you eleven or twelve or some shit? Sorry, an eleven year-old wouldn't make that stupid excuse 8-)

You are reporting someone? LMFAO idiot go outside play soccer liek other kids do, don't be afraid of your hosting failing.. it failed already :)

ffs are you eleven or twelve or some shit? Sorry, an eleven year-old wouldn't make that stupid excuse 8-)

You are reporting someone? LMFAO idiot go outside play soccer liek other kids do, don't be afraid of your hosting failing.. it failed already :)

I don't support bumping, but do you have proof that this host is rubbish? No. So, instead of trying to defame them, shut up.

He won't give me an IP for his shared server to find out where he is hosted.

But his main site is on a reseller @ the planet so I presume its separate reseller to his offshore one, anybody hosting with him or got an IP I can use?

Nick, honestly, give it a rest mate. It's not like you're going to purchase hosting after HostMyWarez provides you with the IP address(es).

I don't support bumping, but do you have proof that this host is rubbish? No. So, instead of trying to defame them, shut up.

Well, go ahead, buy a server from them, but when some day you are in need of support, if this guy has it at all lol, and you start speaking to someone who write's like dis then you'll feel sorry :)
Or when your server goes down, don't post a thread here saying crap about host, you are aware from who you are buying it ^^
How about you pay for a one-year hosting and it fails after 1-2 months? have fun :)

Well, go ahead, buy a server from them, but when some day you are in need of support, if this guy has it at all lol, and you start speaking to someone who write's like dis then you'll feel sorry :)
Or when your server goes down, don't post a thread here saying crap about host, you are aware from who you are buying it ^^
How about you pay for a one-year hosting and it fails after 1-2 months? have fun :)

I never said I was going to purchase hosting from this host. You have no proof what-so-ever that they are rubbish, if you do, why not provide it? So that other members are aware. I'm not going to waste money on hosting which I don't need. This isn't about "trying" hosts and finding out later that they are shit. All I was trying to point out is that you don't have proof. Anyone can come along and post THIS HOST IS SHIT. Will you believe them (without proof)? I think not.

I think you missed his point buddy.

Heh, he did indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back