HostBeyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Job rooting a rm'd server, he quit smashed his pc's (again) and rm'd his own box

im sure he also transferred his money to his bank already so no refund

i know. we're all in the same boat.
i found his msn, not sure if its the personal one, but its definately not support@hostbeyond.com or something like that, its a hotmail. will have to wait and see i guess.

already opened a paypal dispute for 1 months invoice back.

i just dont understand, he couldve let us take a backup then shut it all down?

This guy sounds like an unstable selfish teen to me, and it seems none of you are going to be getting backups of your site, so I would open a dispute with PayPal as soon as possible for the last few months you have paid him.

He may have withdrew the balance to his bank account by now, but PayPal have the legal right to debit that amount directly back from his bank account, providing he didn't close that already of-course.

-Shadow

and what about our backups? my work of 2 months will be lost? i dont have any backup earlien than that.:(

there isnt any way to find him and let us take our backups?

im waiting for an email reply, paypal dispute reply, and a couple more emails and tweets. i guess we'll just have to play the waiting game.
its unfortunate, but im in the same boat as you greekbb

I think it would be a fair to say that you have little or no chance of getting backups for your sites, prepare yourselves in finding another host and restoring the earliest backups you have to hand.

Waiting any longer for backups that are unlikely to come would be a complete waste of your time and during which time you will be losing any valuable members you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back