Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to PsdPlus.org being down, well on the website it states that your account has been suspended, so your website isn't down. You are just suspended, if you are ever unsure on why you are suspended you should create a support ticket as I can fix and look into issues inside WHMCS which also have handy links to WHM in case I need to reboot or restart services. Posting here stating that your website is down doesn't help get the issue fixed faster, if anything, it will just delay the process.

Your account is suspended because WHMCS says you haven't paid your latest invoice, or you waited until your account got suspended until you decided to pay, if you did pay, please create a support ticket saying your latest transaction I.D and what service you are paying for.

Also for anyone who is interested, I can sell them a year long starter account for 30$ (Saving 18$)

Okay buddy, good to hear that it's working now, please create a support ticket in the future if anything goes down, thank you.

dude i m existing member of shoutcastuk but server often goes down so r u support the warez linking??? can u do my whole site from thr to your server???how much time u need?

pls pm me all the info and i will purchase your hosting...

Thanks

I am unsure on why this is happening, I have made absolutely no changes for something like this to occur. The only thing I could of guessed it to be if is ISP's have blocked Ecatels IP's.

I shall be getting a dual-quad core server elsewhere, asap.

@SP There has been IP range blocks very recently in some countries.

Anyone with a site down should change their domain name resolvers of their network cards setup and try using opendns or Google public dns if they are using their service providers. Use your favorite search engine and search those and you will find instructions how to do so.

Your internet is being censored by your isp or government in many countries and you do not always know it.

Gave it a try, still won't load. I'll just wait till SP fixes it, it's not like I'm the only one with the issue. :)

@SP There has been IP range blocks very recently in some countries.

Anyone with a site down should change their domain name resolvers of their network cards setup and try using opendns or Google public dns if they are using their service providers. Use your favorite search engine and search those and you will find instructions how to do so.

Your internet is being censored by your isp or government in many countries and you do not always know it.
using google dns...bt I can't access in my site

*** problem may be fixed/// I can acess into my site*** I assume it is problem of ectel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back