Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sp32
I am going to start a warez site, i already have a little experience, and i have a few questions:
i just wanted to know if it is safe to link warez on your hosting?
And what will be best plan for a warez forum even in the future if i have huge traffic, Advanced plan or Commercial?
Can i buy a domain name from you? if not what is the best site to buy a cheap, warez domain? or any domain seller company is trusted to have a warez domain name?
I am asking all these questions bcoz i already have got suspended my warez site before :(

Sorry for my bad English.

warez linking is allowed, if your website gets loads of traffic, you'll need a VPS. I cant recommend any domain registrars to you as I don't know which one is most ideal.

Thanks for your interest

I have unsuspended your website and increased your hosting by an extra 11 days, sorry about this.

If this happens again in the future, create a support ticket straight away and it will be fixed immediately.

@Seeeeler, you can buy domain from internetbs.net. Don't buy from Godaddy or Namecheap as these two will disable your whois guard and get their lawyer to sent you takedown notice upon receipt of complain.

Internetbs is based in Bahamas. Generally they don't give shit to US law. Godaddy, Enom, Namecheap are all US based company. When someone file DMCA, they have to comply.

I was hosting with HiloHost for the past 2 months. I had the basic starter package. In the beginning I had a few problems getting myself configured, but Sp32 was there whenever I ran into a problem. I didn't notice any downtime during the 2 months I was hosted. I canceled my service a month early only because my domains expired and I had no use for the hosting.

I do plan on getting a new domain soon for a new project, and HiloHost will be my first choice for Shared Hosting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back